Chapter 33

"I'M BOREDDDDD" I groaned to myself after binge-watching pretty little liars for the last 2 days, it was either that or training, sometimes eating, but I would take my food and eat it in front of the tv in my room.

I wanted Loki to have his space so I stayed in my room, that, and I wasn't in the mood to see anyone. I did train quite a lot when I did get out of there, and regained more strength, even though my neck still hurt during training.

I sometimes see a glimpse of Loki when I grab food or when I walk to the gym, but we never locked eyes or said hi. It was killing me, I missed him more every minute, he would like to roast this series with me, it's so predictable.

I was in my room eating ice cream in front of the television when a knock was on the door, it was the 48-hour moment when people started to ask questions and worry about me.

"Yes?" I answered. "It's me, Thor," his deep voice spoke.

"Come in sparkle," I said and the door opened and he walked in with confusion written on his face. I chuckled and apologised, but he told me he liked the nickname, it just came unsuspected. He sat down on the bed next to me and asked me what I was watching.

"It's pretty little liars, don't get me wrong, they are really pretty, and young, but they're not very good liars," I told him. He looked concerned at me and I asked him why he was there.

"What happened between you and Loki?" he asked. I looked down and put the spoon in the bin the ice cream was in. "Why? what did he tell you?" I asked back curiously.

"He told me you didn't want to see him again, and you've both isolated yourself for the last two days, so it was pretty obvious," he explained joking about the last part. I chuckled and thought about his dramatic ass changing the meaning of my words.

"I want to see him again, I just told him I needed some space, and he told me he understood and disappeared the next second before I could explain myself, so I figured he didn't want to see me again either," I explained to Thor.

"You know, I wasn't on earth when you were taken, but when I returned Loki was very upset and explained everything to me, he truly cares about you, he thinks you don't, I know he's dramatic, and I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I do know that this isn't what you want, is it?" Thor said sweetly. Next to Natasha, Thor was also an angel, so pure and light.

"I don't know, I just felt weird, and I didn't know what to do, I thought the feelings would go away," "But they only grew stronger," Thor filled me in. "Yes," I said softly and surprised. He knew what I was talking about?

"I saw your journey together since the moment he came to the tower with me, your bond is truly something rare, you are best friends, but I don't believe that's all, and don't be afraid for the change, because you won't lose your best friend Celene, it will only get better, if you choose what feels right, you will end up where you're suppose to," Thor spoke to me. I listened carefully to his words and understood them, but it still made me scared to think about the change, and how he would react.

"I just need some more time," I said softly. "That's okay, you will figure it out," he said sweetly. "Thank you," I told him, and he smiled back. He left the room and I ate my ice cream while watching the show, but my mind was somewhere else, thinking about what Thor said, but I wouldn't let it go to Loki, yet.

------------4 days later-----------

"WHAT? SHE'S A? WHO TF IS SHE?" I yelled when I was watching the final episode of pretty little liars, yes, I didn't sleep for 6 days, well I slept a few hours in between or during boring episodes, but don't tell Netflix. When I finished the episode, I felt empty and depressed, angry about the ending.