Chapter 2

"Cap in here!"  I heard someone yell. I could feel my body almost giving up on me. I was so cold I could swear I saw my breath coming out of my mouth. My whole body was just too drained and I couldn't use any strength.

Even my face was just completely numb and I couldn't move my jaw normally when I tried to talk. I was just laying there thinking I was going to die. And I could only listen to my surroundings with the little energy I had left.

'Well, they finally got me to shut up'  I thought to myself and if I could I would smile. 

I wasn't facing the door but I heard someone opening it. The next moment I could see a man standing next to me. I tried to move away breathing heavier because he was probably going to hurt me. No one here had good intentions. But I could only move my arms slightly still trying to get out.

Why did I feel like I shouldn't die? I wasn't afraid to die, I felt like I didn't live for a long time, but something just felt weird.

"Hey, please stay with me okay? I'm taking care of you. Don't fall asleep." The voice told me and I didn't even think about saying anything, but before I could stop myself all I said was: "No..." What did I even mean? what was he going to think about me saying that? that didn't do fucking anything...

I felt numb and the voices were fading away into the background of my mind. The pain was so unbearable I almost started to stop feeling it, and a huge headache decided to show up.

"I know I'm so sorry, but you gotta stay with me..." He told me when I felt his warm hands on my arms that were still ice cold from whatever shit they put into me this time. But why would he be sorry when he didn't know me? He could just leave me here to die like the others.

 I didn't even feel what was happening because I went numb. My eyes were slightly open and I could see that I was moving. I was being carried by the man making me slightly panicked while I was getting frustrated about not being able to move while being kidnapped.

But before I could even try to resist, my mind went completely black and I felt sleep coming in. Or maybe I was dying. 

-------

What do you mean, trust issues?

This is like the shortest chapter ever lmao

here's a wholesome pic