chapter 552 Thunder Tribulation Against the Sky

The thunder robbery in the restricted area naturally attracted the attention of other monks in the secret area.

    "What's the situation over there!

    Such a strong thunder tribulation!" "Looking at this momentum, it seems that the combined monster is crossing the Mahayana thunder tribulation."

    "In the restricted area, there should be no monsters at the peak of the combined peak, is it true? The cultivator of the Yangjian Sect's peak integration is in the process of transcending the calamity!"

    "It seems that the headmaster of the Zhengyang Sword Sect pulled the integrated senior out of the retreat, and the senior couldn't, so he was forced to live in this secret realm. I've been promoted to Mahayana in the middle, and the Master Headmaster has done nothing authentic about this!" said an imaginary cultivator meaningfully.

    Several cultivators suddenly looked at each other, as if they had realized something, and they all showed expressions full of sighs.

    A sect, of course, the more Mahayana monks, the stronger the strength of the sect, but one more Mahayana monk also means one more opponent, and more resources will be distributed in the future.

    The cultivators suddenly felt that Yu Ding just called out people in retreat in order to exclude dissidents, and they could not help but question Ding's character.

    "As

    expected of the Lei Jie who has been promoted to Mahayana by a fit! This momentum is too huge." "This direction should be the direction

    Ye Qixian and the others are avoiding ." Leading the way, the monks dare to enter, if not, ordinary monks would not dare to enter at will.

    "I don't know what happened to Ye Fan and Ye Qixian."

    "There are so many cultivators who fit in, Ye Qixian and Ye Fan can't escape even if they have three heads and six arms!"

    "Unfortunately, these two guys are also geniuses, but, It should be doomed to have provoked so many seniors."

    "Who made Ye Fan and Ye Qixian do things so arrogantly, arrogant cultivators always die early!" A cultivator said gloatingly.

    ...

    Ye Fan's promotion to the combined Thunder Tribulation was too loud, and the monks didn't even think about Ye Fan's tribulation.

    ...

    in the restricted area.

    The thunder robbery came down one after another, and Ye Fan frequently waved his fists at the monks around, and several integrated monks were involved in the thunder.

    Ye Fan was like a mad beast, rampaging in the thunderstorm, constantly attacking the surrounding monks.

    Several cultivators who originally wanted to snatch Ye Fan's chance were frightened by such a crazy Ye Fan.

    A cultivator in the early stage of integration was involved in the thunder tribulation. The cultivator's cultivation base may have been poured out by medicinal pills, and he was spit out blood after a few blows. Ye Fan looked at the cultivator who vomited blood, and secretly said: I am not afraid of opponents like gods, but I am afraid of teammates like pigs. Hu Yu has found so many pig teammates, and he doesn't know what he wants to do.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and rushed towards Hu Yu. In Ye Fan's opinion, among all the monks, Hu Yu was the most troublesome. As long as this person was restrained, the situation of others would be much better.