chapter 548 join force against the enemy.

Bai Yunxi originally thought that Ye Fan and Ye Qixian were talking drunk. As a result, the two woke up the next day. They still remembered the drunken words the night before, and even couldn't wait to go out to find a place to give those The monks who came to arrest them have a lesson.

    Before Ye Fan arrived, Ye Qixian couldn't worry about Xu Mingyang, and his work was always a bit constrained. As soon as Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi arrived, Ye Qixian left Xu Mingyang to Bai Yunxi to take care of, and he had no worries.

    Whether it is Ye Fan or Ye Qixian, if they meet a mid-term cultivator, they will have the power to fight, not to mention the two joining forces.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the two who left in a dashing manner, and held a moment of silence for the cultivator of the Zhengyang Sword Sect in the secret realm.

    Bai Yunxi was left behind by the two to look after Xu Mingyang.

    Bai Yunxi has another advantage in staying. Bai Yunxi has a two-way teleportation jade pendant on him. If Ye Qixian and Ye Fan are in trouble outside, they can teleport the jade pendant in both directions and send them back here directly.

    Xu Mingyang's condition was not very good. Bai Yunxi, according to the treatment method mentioned by Ye Fan, gave Xu Mingyang a little immortal aura every once in a while to speed up Xu Mingyang's recovery.

    "Boss Bai is almost done, his body is a little weak, and he can't receive too much spiritual power at one time." Ao Xiaofan said aside.

    Bai Yunxi stopped his hand at the right time, Ao Xiaofull lay beside Xu Mingyang, shook his head, and said with pity: "This guy is not very lucky, he found a lunatic who can only practice swordsmanship, and worked hard."

    Bai Yun Xi Heng glanced at Ao Xiaofeng, "Don't talk nonsense, eldest brother is a good Taoist companion..." Ye Qixian may have some shortcomings, but overall, it should be a good choice.

    Ao Xiaofan scratched his chin with his claws, rolled his eyes, and laughed, "Compared with Ye Fan, he is indeed a good Taoist companion, hahaha..."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Sometimes , I really can't blame Ye Fan for his bad temper! It's Xiaofeng who is looking for a beating on his own.

    Ao Xiaofull laughed for a while, and finally stopped, "Boss Bai, Boss Xu seems to be waking up."

    Hearing this, Bai Yunxi looked towards Xu Mingyang who was on the bed. Xu Mingyang's spiritual energy was getting stronger and stronger, and there was indeed a sign that he was about to wake up.

    Bai Yunxi guarded Xu Mingyang for a few days, and Xu Mingyang finally woke up once.

    When Xu Mingyang woke up, he was very surprised to see Bai Yunxi. Knowing that Ye Fan was here and staying with Ye Qixian, Xu Mingyang was relieved and fell asleep again.

    Xu Mingyang fell asleep with such a smile, which startled Bai Yunxi and almost thought that Xu Mingyang was Jiuquan with a smile.

    Bai Yunxi checked carefully and found that Xu Mingyang was only asleep, so he was relieved.

    With the passage of time, Xu Mingyang's sober time became longer and longer, and the two of them would chat.

    After Xu Mingyang ascended to the Immortal Realm, only Ye Qixian could chat, or else some people with ulterior motives suddenly met Bai Yunxi, and Xu Mingyang was in a very good mood.

    ...

    Ye Fan and Ye Qixian worked together to remove several strongholds of the Zhengyang Sword Sect within a few days.