chapter 465 meet an acquaintance in the secret realm.

"Chaos Qinglian can't find it, and the Time Tower is nowhere to be seen!" Ye Fan said a little depressed.

    Before coming to the Secret Realm, Ye Fan had planned to cultivate in the Time Tower for a few years, raise his strength to the peak of God Transformation, and then consider the matter of entering the Void Refining Realm. However, until now, Ye Fan has connected the shadow of the Time Tower. Haven't seen it yet.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and searched for a few days, but didn't see any of the places shown on Yupei's map. Not to mention Ye Fan, even Bai Yunxi couldn't help but murmur a bit.

    "Walk around again, the harvest in the past few days is not bad," Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's true."

    "It seems that someone is asking for help, did you hear Yunxi?" After wandering for a long time, Ye Fan suddenly asked Bai Yunxi.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "It seems to have, and the voice is somewhat familiar, let's go and take a look."

    Ye Fan rushed to the scene of the accident and couldn't help being a little surprised.

    Mu Liuli was entangled by a weird dead tree. The dead tree looked very old, and there were several big holes in the tree.

    There was a vague face on the tree, but only half was left, and it looked weird.

    Louchi exploded several magical artifacts in a row, trying to save Mu Liuli, but he never succeeded.

    Although the power of the magic weapon's self-detonation was great, it was easily resolved by the old tree.

    The old tree looked half-dead, but he put pressure on people.

    "It's Senior Brother Louchi!" Bai Yunxi said in surprise.

    Ye Fan didn't tell the Academy about the secret realm key, and Bai Yunxi didn't hear that there was another key in the Academy, so he always thought that only he and Ye Fan came into the Academy.

    "Quickly save people." Bai Yunxi slashed towards the branch that entangled Mu Liuli with a sword.

    The aura of Mu Liuli's body was dim, and the whole person had fallen into a coma. If he procrastinated for a while, it should be because the medicine had no effect. It was from an academy, and Bai Yunxi was not easy to die.

    With a stroke of Ye Fan's hand, a beam of lightning fell down, and the lightning fell on the dead tree, shook the dead tree.

    The ancient tree suddenly retreated for several minutes, as if jealous, threw Mu Liuli and Louchi towards Ye Fan like sandbags, moved the tree, and ran away very quickly.

    Bai Yunxi was inexplicably caused by the dead tree that fled from the desert. The strength of the dead tree should be very strong. Bai Yunxi vaguely felt that the strength of the dead tree should be higher than that of his master. Ye Fan's attack should not have caused much of the dead tree. Hurt, the dead tree ran away as if it had seen some wild beast.

    Bai Yunxi guessed that the reason why the dead tree escaped so quickly might have been touched by some terrible memory.

    "You are Junior Brother Ye, Junior Brother Bai?" Lou Chi said with a strange expression.

    Lou Chi looked at Ye Fan, with shock in his heart. Before, when Mu Liuli guessed that someone in the secret realm was using the Five Thunders Extinguishing World Jue, Lou Chi was sure that it was impossible, but he didn't want to see someone using it in a blink of an eye. Kind of exercises.