chapter 483 Well-known

Ye Fan squinted his eyes, and a bit of slander flashed in his heart. It is really an obsession to block this ruin. That person is dead, and it is really inexplicable to drag so many people to the burial, but, one obsession With such power, Ye Fan couldn't help but feel that there were people outside of people, and there was heaven outside of the sky.

    "The blockade of the ruins has been broken."

    The monks who came to watch Ye Fan cross the catastrophe were exhilarated one by one.

    "The seal is broken, we can leave."

    Several cultivators were excited, looking ecstatic.

    Several cultivators bowed to Ye Fan from a distance, with gratitude on their faces.

    Some monks who have been trapped for hundreds of years are okay, and a few monks who have been trapped for thousands of years are almost at the end of their lives, crying with joy.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan above the mountain and finally let out a long sigh of relief.

    For Bai Yunxi, everything is secondary, and Ye Fan's life is the most important.

    Bai Yunxi looked at a few exhilarating monks, a bit of light flashed across his eyes. Many cultivators in the secret realm are only one step away from Refining Void. If this group of people go out, there will be several more Void Refining cultivators in the next few years. These people are likely to change the pattern of some major forces. .

    Ye Fan flew down from the mountain. There were many wounds on Ye Fan's body that were still bleeding, but his spirit was very good.

    Ye Fan has already been promoted to Lianxu, and his resilience has been greatly improved. This injury should be healed soon.

    "Junior Brother, congratulations on your entering Void Refinement." Lan Jian said.

    Ye Fan smiled, and said: "TOEFL TOEFL."

    Fairy Moon Rabbit glanced at Ye Fan with a deep gaze, and handed Ye Fan a token, "Friend Ye, thank you for this matter, this is me. If you have time, you can go to our clan to take a seat. Our clan will definitely treat your Excellency as a guest."

    Knowing that this is a great gift, don’t wait for Ye Fan to speak nonsense, Bai Yunxi Immediately said: "Thank you fellow daoists, if we are free, we will go."

    Lan Jianming was a little pleased for Ye Fan. Ye Fan got the VIP order from the Tiantu clan. In case of trouble, he can ask the high-ranking monks of this clan to do things.

    Fairy You Yuetu took the lead, and several cultivators successively sent similar tokens to Ye Fan.

    "Junior Brother, your popularity is really good! With so many tokens, in the future, Junior Brother, you can walk sideways wherever you go." Lan Jian said.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "Don't talk about it, brother, the ruins are about to explode, we must evacuate immediately, otherwise, we will die here." He worked so hard to promote and refine, but he didn't want to fall short. .

    Lan Jianming glanced at Ye Fan and said in horror: "The ruins are going to explode?"

    In fact, there are still many good things in the ruins, but after everyone came in, they found that they couldn't advance, and they were all tired and lazy. Now the seal is being sealed. Broken, everyone's minds should be alive again, many people are planning to get something before leaving, but Ye Fan said that the ruins are about to explode.