chapter 488 Holy Mission

Miscellaneous courtyard.

    "Boss Jinhe, Senior Ye issued a holy mission at the mission hall. He went to the ghost forest in the sword area to pick up a person. The reward was 10 million immortal crystals. As soon as the mission was listed, he was robbed by an elder of the martial arts academy. After hearing that, the other elders were very jealous and regretted that they were too late." A new monk in the courtyard said.

    Jinhe smiled dryly, and said: "I heard."

    The elders of Lianxu in the academy, each of them have high authority, but the cultivators of Lianxu also have to "eat", the task of 10 million immortal crystals, For the cultivating cultivator, it can be regarded as fat and poor.

    Retrieving a person is really not a difficult task. Even if the Sword Region Ghost Forest is more dangerous, this task should be no more than a heavenly level, one million immortal crystals topping the sky.

    However, Ye Fan has fairy crystals, what level of quest he wants to do, what level of quest, really has fairy crystals, willful!

    Students from all major forces have already sent them over, and every time they send one over, Ye Fan will be able to credit 5 million Immortal Crystals, which is really not bad.

    When Han Mufei and Ye Fan mentioned Ye Jinwen, Jin He felt that Ye Jinwen was not easy. Ye Fan issued such a task, and Jin He suddenly felt that Ye Jinwen was not easy.

    "Jin and Boss, what is the relationship between Ye Jinwen and Senior Ye!" a female nun asked.

    Jin He: "..." He is not very clear about this either! However, Han Mufei said, this Ye Jinwen is not a good thing!

    "I heard that Ye Jinwen is the younger brother of Senior Ye." said a monk.

    "Brother, how did you know?" Jin He asked suspiciously.

    "A monk from the court, I heard about it accidentally."

    Jin He: "..." Is it your younger brother? If it is a younger brother, Han Mufei meant that Ye Fan’s younger brother is not a thing! If Ye Fan and Ye Jinwen are brothers, what is the relationship between Han Mufei and Ye Jinwen?

    ...

    Jiangyuan.

    "The task was picked up by fellow Daoist Crane Baimeihe?" Ye Fan said.

    "Yeah! This guy has made a lot of money." Wen Yizhidao.

    The task of 10 million fairy crystals is not common, and 10 million fairy crystals are still such a simple task, and it is even less common, that is, Ye Fan has a wealth of money and is willing to spend so many fairy crystals to issue such a task. .

    As soon as this task came out, the elders of the martial arts academy heard the news. He Baimei didn't know if he knew the news in advance, so he grabbed the task the first time.

    "It's Elder Crane!" Ye Fan muttered.

    Ye Fan had contact with He Baimei, and before He Baimei had asked Ye Fan to repair the soul-suppressing clock. Once upon a time, He Baimei was still the existence that Ye Fan needed to look up to. This would have been the same.

    "Let me say, your task level is too high, and the rewards are too rich." Wen Yi Zhi Dao.

    The formation exchange students of the major forces in the Lower Heaven Territory have been sent over one after another. If it wasn't for Wen Yi Zhi to get out of his body, Wen Yi Zhi Capital would like to take up this task.