chapter 427 Mission Hall

Wen Yizhi returned to the array academy angrily, and was stopped by a disciple as soon as he walked halfway.

    Wen Yizhi looked at the disciple’s expression, tightened his brows, and suddenly felt a bad premonition, "What's the matter! Let’s talk."

    The Array Academy disciple said in embarrassment: "The vice president let me Come to inform the dean of the meeting, Senior Master Qiong of the Martial Arts Academy is here."

    "Why is this guy here? The visitor is not good! I avoid it first, and when he ask, you say that I'm studying the array in retreat." Wen Yizhi After finished speaking, it disappeared eagerly.

    Once Wen Yizhi heard that Elder qiong came for the Thousand Soul Bell. For the Cultivatorss, the familiar artifacts would be much easier to use. If it weren’t for the Thousand Soul Bell to be repaired at the beginning, no matter how high the price of Wen Yizhi was, it would be couldn't get the magic weapon from Shiqiong, Wen Yizhi guessed that elder qiong had found out that the Thousand Soul Bell had been repaired, so he regretted it.

    ...

   In the hall of the array academy.

    Elder Qiong looked at Zheng Qian and said displeased: "Your dean hasn't come back yet?"

    Zheng Qian smiled awkwardly and said, "Not yet."

    Elder Qiong said with a black face, "He shouldn't dare to see me."

    "Why? Senior, you think too much." Zheng Qianxi smiled.

    Elder Qiong snorted coldly. For the Cultivator, a familiar artifact is naturally much easier to use than an unfamiliar one. After the Thousand Soul Bell is broken, it is a pity that it is tasteless and discarded. Elder Qiong often sees thousand soul bell than sigh. Wen Yizhi bought the thousand soul bell with a lot of money at this time. Elder Qiong thought that he could not repair, so he gave up thousand soul bell. However, Elder qiong did not expect that Wen yizhi would buy back thousand soul bell. There are other plans.

    Knowing that the Thousand Soul Bell was repaired, Elder Qiong suddenly moved his mind again. Without the sharp weapon of thousand soul bell, Elder Qiong lost a bit of confidence when facing the enemy.

    ...

    Talisman Academy.

    "Master, you are back." Mu Liuli leaned forward.

    Ming Xiuxin nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Mu Liuli leaned forward with some doglegs and squeezed Ming Xiuxin's shoulders.

    "Master, Dean Wen and Dean Wu are fighting, why did the two of them fight!" Ming Xiuxin likes to join in the fun, Mu Liuli, as Ming Xiuxin's apprentice, is very similar to Ming Xiuxin to some extent.

    Ming Xiuxin shook her head and said in a sorrowful voice: "It's not for that Ye Fan, which Ye Fan is really capable! Thousand soul bells are all repaired well, listening to Wu Mingfeng's meaning, Ye Fan is the one that activates the spiritual array. Fan’s person is a genius for refining, staying in the Array Academy, wasting Ye Fan’s talent."

    Mu Liuli raised her eyebrows, and said in confusion, "Dean Wen said that Ye Fan is a genius in array, and Master Mu said that Ye Fandan's Taoism is not low. Senior Wu now says that Ye Fan is a genius for refining tools. This Ye Fan is not true. Immortal reincarnation, who is proficient in arrays, alchemy, and refining, but I don’t know if he understands Talisman."

    Ming Xiuxin supported the next leader and said, "I don’t know! However, I haven’t heard that Ye Fan also understands Fulu. I
He shouldn't understand it.”