chapter 551 Refinement Thunder Tribulation

Ye Fan and the others hid in the formation and started a tug-of-war with the two monks outside.

    According to Hu Yu's original plan, it was to rush into the secret realm, simply and neatly deal with Ye Fan and Ye Qixian, and then go back to retreat.

    Although Hu Yu was very dissatisfied with this task, he was also a member of the Zhengyang Sword Sect. The Sword Sect suffered such a big loss from the two brothers, and Hu Yu was also disgraced.

    Before leaving the sect, Hu Yu also made a deal with the headmaster, saying that the two of them would be dealt with as soon as possible to save the face of the sect. Although they had found them, the two were hiding in the tortoise shells, and Hu Yu couldn't help it. A little anxious.

    After Hu Yu was angry, she finally recognized the situation and decided to take it slow.

    Hu Yu struggled for five months without breaking the formation, so he couldn't help but feel restless.

    Hu Yu attacked outside, Ye Fan repaired the formation inside, Ye Fan and Ye Qixian killed a lot of monks, and there were a lot of materials in the space storage props.

    There are two sides, one is breaking the formation, and the other is repairing the formation. The two sides seem to be competing for patience.

    Ye Qixian looked at the people outside the formation, pondered for a while, and said, "Second brother is too troublesome, let me see, or we will just rush out and fight with them?"

    Ye Fan tilted his head, if there is something Thinkingly said: "Go shopping directly? It seems to be fine." Xu Mingyang

    frowned and said, "Let's wait."

    When Ye Qixian heard Xu Mingyang's words, he nodded without thinking, and said, "Alright."

    ...

    Across a formation, Ye Fan and Hu Yu were deadlocked for a long time.

    Ye Fan's speed in repairing the formation was very fast, and the speed at which Hu Yu broke the formation was somewhat lower than the speed at which Ye Fan repaired the formation.

    It has been more than a year since Hu Yu broke the formation. Not only has the formation not weakened, but Ye Fan has found something in the process of continuing to repair the formation, and the repair has become more firm in a leisurely manner.

    Hu Yu said coldly: "Daoist fellow Dika, can't you make up your mind? It's been more than a year." Dika told Hu Yu back then that the formation could be broken in three months, but now it's more than a year of tossing With nothing to gain, Hu Yu became more and more impatient.

    Dika glanced at Hu Yu and said, "Fellow Daoist, don't be impatient."

    Hu Yu's face darkened, and he secretly said: "Be quiet, don't be impatient!" Ye Fan said that he was a blacksmith, so how could he be calm and restless! After such a long time, the formation has not moved at all, and it seems to be more and more firm.

    "In my opinion, I still need to find a few more fellow Daoists." Hu Yu said.

    A bit of hesitation flashed on Dika's face. He and Hu Yu had a word first and killed the two brothers. The inheritance of Ye Fan's formation belongs to him, and the inheritance of Ye Qixian belongs to the Zhengyang Sword School, and there is only one inheritance. , If you find a few more people, things will not be well distributed.

    Although Dicka didn't want to give up the inheritance, he also understood that it was not a matter to drag it on. They could find it here, and so could others. After a long time, someone would naturally come over.