chapter 523 Mysterious Barbarian Girl

A few days after the war, the weather was calm. Several tribes around the ancient tribe organized a group of people to search the mountains. The purpose is self-evident.

    Although most of the barbarians are simple, they are not fools. A savage beast of the Hundred Tribulations, for a small tribe, means the hope of soaring. No one in the surrounding tribes dared to deal with the monsters of the Hundred Tribulations in their heyday. However, The injured Hundred Tribulations Realm Monster Beast can still conspire.

    All this has nothing to do with Bai Yunxi, Bai Yunxi sat on the bed as usual and gave Ye Fan a massage.

    The massage in the past few days has given Bai Yunxi a very different feeling. Bai Yunxi can be very keenly aware that the energy full of Ye Fan's body is quickly flowing into the acupoints, and Ye Fan's body is developing more and more in the direction of the barbarian. .

    After being in a vegetative state for several months, Ye Fan finally regained his ability to communicate with his soul.

    Being able to communicate with Ye Fan, Bai Yunxi's hanging heart finally settled down.

    ...

    Gu Li knocked on the door and walked in.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Gu Li and said: "Gu Li, is there anything new recently?"

    Gu Li sighed, and said somewhat desolately: "The people from the surrounding tribes went to find the warrior of the monster of the Hundred Tribulations Realm, Few came back, and one of them went crazy."

    Ye Fan glanced at Gu Li and asked, "What happened?"

    After a period of training, Ye Fan was able to speak.

    Gu Li shook his head and said, "The savage beast seems to have a companion of the same level. Several monks from the Soul Shaping Realm ran into it, and just happened to be treated as an enemy by the Taoist companion of the injured savage beast, and several died." The lips are dead and the teeth are cold, and Gu Li's face is a little bit unpleasant.

    What Gu Li said immediately made Bai Yunxi feel a sense of crisis.

    Bai Yunxi is nothing but an immortal. He can't show his full strength in this realm, and his strength will not be stronger than that of barbarian soul shaping.

    Ye Fan sighed and said, "How can you take advantage of the benefits of the monsters in the Hundred Tribulations Realm! It capsized in the gutter accidentally."

    Gu Li nodded and said, "Yeah! Fortunately, the people from our tribe didn't go. ." The injured beasts of the Hundred Tribulations Realm were still very tempted by the people of the ancient clan, but the sacrificial sacrifice accounted for a hexagram and a big murder, so they didn't let the clan members pass, fortunately they didn't go, otherwise it would be difficult Get away!

    ...

    Time is like water, and another two months have passed in the blink of an eye. In these two months, the ancients entered an eventful autumn.

    Several times in the mountain, the monster beasts that were impacted ran down the mountain and entered the residence of the ancient people.

    People from the surrounding tribes visit frequently, so please accompany the monks of the ancient tribe to go to the mountain.

    The ancient clan had no choice but to send some people. As foreigners, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were nothing in normal times. In this eventful autumn, they were frequently asked many times.