chapter 428 Holy Mission

After coming out of Wen Yizhi, Ye Fan couldn't wait to go to the mission hall.

    As soon as Ye Fan arrived at the mission hall, many Cultivators in the hall immediately stared at Ye Fan. After half a year, Ye Fan showed up again, and his popularity was still very high.

    Ye Fan alone caused several Lianxu seniors to fight, and many people in the academy were very curious about Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan's appearance is not bad, he changed into a master disciple suit, and looked very handsome.

    The female disciples in the mission hall secretly looked at Ye Fan. Several female cultivators couldn’t help but blush. Genius cultivators are always attractive. Several elders in the academy clashed for Ye Fan. adds a bit of mystery.

    On the crystal screen of the mission hall, various missions are scrolled. The level of the mission is different, and the font color used to mark the mission is also different.

    "Brother Mingyu, is that Ye Fan? It doesn't look great!" A cultivator lowered his voice.

    Wen Yizhi has not accepted disciples for many years, but Wu Mingfeng has many disciples, Le Mingyu is one of them, and Le Mingyu is also very curious about this Ye Fan who is said to have activated the spirit array flags.

    "The people whom Master and several other seniors valued, should be exceptional." Le Mingyu said.

    There are dozens of Wu Mingfeng’s apprentices, which has caused many of them to be underestimated. Le Mingyu has a mediocre performance among all Wu Mingfeng’s disciples. Wu Mingfeng fought for Ye Fan and Wen Yizhi. All of Wu Mingfeng's apprentices felt somewhat strange.

    The disciples of several Academys, seeing Ye Fan, greeted Ye Fan one after another.

    "Nephew Ye is here, come to receive the quest?" The task hall chief Qianye elder asked when he walked to Ye Fan's side.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes!"

    "What quest do you want to receive! There are many quests for repairing magical artifacts." Elder Qianye said.

    Several disciples from the Array Academy looked at Elder Qianya in amazement, secretly slandering whether Elder Qianya was the benefit of the dean of the Refining Tool Academy.

    Ye Fan shook his head, and said, "Forget about repairing magical artifacts." Too much of the same thing makes it a little boring. Ye Fan has repaired too many magical artifacts. , I am already very tired. "Master wants me to see if there are any array tasks to do."

    "Senior Brother Ye, the tasks of the array academy are all here." A Array Academy Cultivator diligently led Ye Fan.

    The task is very big, and it is divided into various areas.

    Ye Fan looked at the tasks scrolling on the screen, and his eyes brightly said: "Are there many well-paid tasks? Why didn't I come here earlier."

    Several Cultivators on the side secretly said: It's useless to come early! Ye Fan was a Cultivator in the miscellaneous courtyard earlier, so he couldn't get in at all.

    Ye Fan stuck his waist in, staring at the screen scrolling the array mission for a long time.

    "I want to take that task." Ye Fan pointed to a task on the top of the crystal screen and said vigorously.

    The cultivator of the array academy on the side said suspiciously: "Brother Ye, which one do you say?"

    "Just the golden font, the one with the brightest light." Ye Fan said without thinking.