chapter 439 Lighting domains scenery.

As soon as Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi arrived in the Thunder Territory, Kong Yu, the manager of the Thunder Territory, greeted them.

    The two entered the thunder and lightning domain with their front feet, and Kong Yu received a call from several elders in the academy on the back foot, including Wen yizhi, Mu Liluo, Tianjing Taoist, and Shui yueyang. He looked after Ye Fan just for him to look after Bai Yunxi.

    The apprentices and descendants of the elders of the academy have come to the Thunder zone to experience being struck by lightning.

    When many people came, they were full of interest. They were tired of staying for a few days or more than ten days, and they were clamoring to leave. However, the thunder and lightning domain was opened for half a year. They came in and they had to wait for half a year to go out. These were tired of lightning. In the domain of life, the second generation of immortals who want to leave but can't leave will quarrel with him, which often makes Kong Yu a headache.

    However, Kong Yu couldn't ignore these guys. If these second generations of immortals had an accident in the secret realm, his stewardship would also have to be affected.

    Kong Yu was often asked by the elders of the academy to take care of which students, but it was the first time that Kong Yu received a call from four elders at the same time.

    " Steward Kong, I heard that there is a thunder Spiritual Spring here that is very good!" Ye Fan said.

    Kong Yu nodded and said: "It's true, but it feels much worse than the academy's Spiritual Spring when thunder Spiritual Spring is soaked."

    Although Kong Yu is in the thunder and lightning domain, he still has heard of Ye Fan's deeds. Ye Fan is The apprentice of Wen Yizhi and Mu Liluo, the Dean of the Refining Academy also intentionally accepted him, but was rejected by Wen Yizhi. Before Ye Fan came, he left a huge sky thunder for the Talisman Academy. It is said that the Talisman Academy’s Ming Xiuxin was also very tempted to accept Ye Fan as a disciple.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I still want to try it."

    Kong Yu laughed twice and said: "The next time thunder Spiritual Spring needs to consume 30,000 points. People with thunder Spiritual Spring roots are more suitable to do so, and there is no thunder spiritual it is a waste of points to soak in this pool."

    "Oh, that's quite suitable for me." Ye Fan said.

    Kong Yu said suspiciously: " Daoyou Ye is Thunder spiritual root, I thought you were Fire spiritual root. "

    "I have both!" Ye Fan said.

    Kong Yu said: "Friend Ye, is it the fire and thunder spirit root? That is a good spiritual root."

    "My spirit root is much stronger than the fire and thunder spirit root." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi pinched Ye Fan for fear that Ye Fan would take the initiative to expose the identity of his Eight Spirit Roots. Most students enter the academy to test their spiritual roots, but the miscellaneous academy does not need it. Bai Yunxi is still very happy that Ye Fan can escape.

    "If you want to go to thunder Spiritual Spring, go quickly." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's okay!"

    Kong Yu glanced at Bai Yunxi and said, "Before going to soak in the thunder pond, it is better to familiarize yourself with thunder power in the meteorite land."

    The next time you need it Thirty thousand points, at least 20 days of soaking to make it back, many Cultivators can not withstand the power of thunder and lightning after getting off the thunder pond, and they went ashore within a few days. The clamor for the points to be refunded made Kong Yu a headache.