chapter 544 Combination of war

Ye Fan's unscrupulous action finally attracted the counterattack of the fit monks. Every time Ye Fan set off fireworks, he attracted the monks from the net, and also exposed his position.

    "Are you setting off fireworks and fuses randomly?" A white-robed cultivator floated in the air, looking at Ye Fan with all his eyes.

    Ye Fan set off the fireworks fuse several times, and gradually many people knew that the fireworks signal was a trap. After a few times, fewer and fewer monks came, but this time it attracted a big fish.

    Ye Fan raised his head and looked at the monk who came to him calmly, as if he was evaluating something.

    Seeing that Ye Fan didn't speak, the gray-robed cultivator in the sky stared at Ye Fan desperately and asked again: "The previous formation was also your ghost." Ao Xiaoshun looked at the cultivator floating in the air, jumping up and down He said, "Boss, that cultivator actually flew above your head, it's too disrespectful to you! Show him some color."

    "That's right, this guy is too arrogant!" Killed the monk in the sky.

    If the monks in the sky are in the middle of the fusion, if they are in the late stage or the peak of the fusion, Ye Fan will withdraw. However, in the middle of the fusion, Ye Fan feels that he can still fight.

    After Ye Fan entered the secret realm, he used insidious means, so that there were rumors in the secret realm that the magic circle master was insidious, cunning, despicable, and had first-class array spells. However, his own strength was not very good. When he attacked, he couldn't help being surprised, and this surprise quickly turned into anger.

    "Boom." Ye Fan and the gray-robed monk slammed into each other with fists to fists.

    The gray-robed fit cultivator was knocked back several steps, and exclaimed in shock, "You're not a virtual cultivator, you're a fit cultivator?"

    Ye Fan tilted his head and secretly said: This fit cultivator's eyesight is really bad! He couldn't tell the difference between virtual and fit, but he hoped he was a fit cultivator, but unfortunately, he wasn't!

    Ye Fan was too lazy to answer the question of the fit in front of him, and drove the Divine Seal to smash it hard.

    The more than 300 acupoints on Ye Fan's body opened, and a strong force flowed in Ye Fan's body.

    Feeling the rushing power in his body, Ye Fan suddenly became brave and fearless.

    Ye Fan and Gray Pao fought together for hundreds of rounds, and Ye Fan was like a tireless beast, constantly launching a big move to bombard the opponent on the opposite side.

    Ye Fan hadn't fought such a hearty battle for a long time, and every cell in his body was clamoring for excitement.

    ...

    "Who is fighting over there! The movement is too loud."

    "Just now there was a signal, maybe it was that scum who used fireworks to lure cultivators into the trap."

    "Looking at the movement, it should be It's a battle between two cultivators. Is the cultivator who set off the fireworks a cultivator? I heard that he is a cultivator!"

    "It should be a cultivator. The cultivator is so bold! This cultivator is really Treacherous! Deliberately pretending to be a phantom training to lower the opponent's defenses, how can there be such a shameless combination." "Should we go and

    help!"

    "We're afraid we won't be able to get involved in such a large-scale battle, so let's wait."