chapter 401 First to the immortal realm.

The news that Golden dragon was leaving spread like wildfire.

    On the day Golden dragon was about to leave, a huge group of cultivators rushed to see him off.

    A lot of Cultivators, all smiles, bid farewell to Golden dragon.

    There were more than thirty cultivators of God Transformation, and there were even more cultivators of yuanying.

    The scene was crowded, and many ancestor-level figures gathered in groups of three and five to chat.

    Ye Fan couldn't help but said to Bai Yunxi, "I can't tell! Senior Golden dragon's popularity is pretty good! I thought this guy's popularity was terrible, but I didn't expect this guy to leave, and there are so many people to send him. Everyone seems to be very happy for Senior Golden Dragon."

    Bai Yunxi said secretly: There are a lot of people coming to give it away, and it doesn't mean that Golden Dragon's popularity is very good! Finally, I had to send away the god of plague, the Golden Dragon, and I would be free from the sea of ​​suffering from now on. What's the big deal in rushing to give it away.

    Bai Yunxi felt that a lot of envy fell on him and Ye Fan. Bai Yunxi secretly said: Many people's envied eyes are red, and he and Ye Fan are now equivalent to the jackpot lottery players.

    ...

    "Senior Golden dragon is leaving!"

    "The two two-legged sheep are so fateful! Senior Golden dragon is actually willing to take those two guys away."

    "Senior Golden dragon would rather take two two-legged sheep away? Are not willing to take our people from the Demon Dragon Clan to leave!" A little demon from the Demon Dragon Clan said depressed.

    As soon as the little demon said it, an adult demon dragon next to him covered the little dragon's mouth.

    Although many adult demon races thought like the little demon in their hearts, they didn't dare to say it carelessly at all.

    ...

    Golden dragon glanced at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and said, "Are you ready?"

    "Alright." Ye Fan said.

    Golden dragon threw out a golden whip and tied Bai Yichen, Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan together like a grasshopper. Golden dragon tied one end of the golden rope to himself. Ye Fan looked at the rope on his body and felt I am like a trapped prisoner.

    Golden dragon played a magic trick, awakening the ascending channel.

    A seven-color halo emerged from the ascending passage, and a colorful beam of light rushed straight into the sky. At the center of the beam of light, a spiral staircase that was constantly rotating could be vaguely seen.

    The golden dragon opened his wrist, and a drop of dragon blood flew out. The golden dragon’s soul power engulfed the dragon blood and rushed into the beam of light. Not willingly, neither.

    The beam of light shot out a halo, involving Ye Fan, Bai Yunxi and others.

    The Cultivators who saw this scene around, saw Golden dragon, Ye Fan and others disappear, one by one exclaimed.

    After everyone was amazed, they only felt that the immortal road was boundless, adding a bit of melancholy.

    ...

    After a long passage, Ye Fan's whole body was swept by a feeling of dizziness and nausea, when he finally landed.

    Ye Fan vomited faintly, Ye Fan couldn't help thinking: Everyone wants to be promoted to immortality, but it's not comfortable to promote to immortality!