chapter 529 Elixir of passive hands and feet

On the ground floor of the Shaw Brothers Firm, several guards from Ao Xiaosaturated the firm confronted each other.

    The guards looked at Ao Xiaofull angrily. Ao Xiaofan agilely avoided the pursuit of several guards, and from time to time made faces and shook his butt with a few people, which made several guards in the mall angry. endlessly.

    Shao Yundong's maid Jinyue looked at a few angry guards and said anxiously, "This is Alchemist Ye's pet and cannot be beaten."

    It is well known how valuable Ye Fan is to the business, so many people in the business Although Ao Xiaofan was so angry, he didn't dare to make a ruthless attack.

    "Miss Jinyue, this guy has swallowed all the medicinal pills that were sent to the barbarians."

    Jin Yue looked at Ao Xiaosuan, and felt a little anxious. The medicinal pills were about to be handed over, but Ye Fan's pet rushed out. Inserted such a hand.

    Shao Yundong, who heard the news, rushed out, and after seeing the scene, he said helplessly: "If the medicine pill has been eaten, it will be eaten. I said hello to the barbarian people and said that there was something wrong with the medicine pill. , I'll deliver it another day."

    "Master, isn't this inappropriate!" Shao Heng said.

    Shao Yundong glanced at Shao Heng and said, "It's alright, it's just a little delay, there shouldn't be any opinions from the barbarians."

    Shao Yundong glanced at Ao Xiaofeng, Ye Fan's pet should be in trouble, Ye Fan should Responsible, there is still a long time left until the order deadline, the pill was swallowed by Ye Fan's pet, and it did not affect the final delivery of the pill.

    Shao Heng looked at Ao Xiaoshen, a bit of haze flashed in his eyes.

    Ao Xiaochuan was proud of being in the shop, jumping around, jumping up and down like he had taken the wrong medicine, making a few guards go round and round.

    Shao Heng suddenly raised his hand and launched a spiritual attack towards Ao Xiaofeng.

    "Stop." Shao Heng wanted to stop it, but Shao Heng's attack had already arrived. A charred hole was left on the wall behind Ao Xiaofeng. Fortunately, Ao Xiaofeng was fast enough to escape.

    "Housekeeper, you have passed!" Shao Yundong said with a displeased face.

    Shao Heng said disapprovingly: "Young master, you can't be too used to that little brat, don't care now, this guy is afraid of causing more trouble in the future."

    "It's just a small matter, don't make a big deal." Shao Yundong said displeased.

    As the saying goes, fighting a dog also depends on the owner. If Ye Fan's pet is really hurt, Ye Fan is definitely not happy. Shao Yundong still wants to recruit Ye Fan. Naturally, he doesn't want to have bad relations with Ye Fan. It made Shao Yundong very disgusted, but the other party was a fit, and Shao Yundong was not easy to criticize.

    Shao Heng looked at Ao Xiaofan and felt relieved when he saw that he was still alive and kicking.

    After Shao Heng calmed down, he suddenly thought that Ao Xiaofull had swallowed all the medicinal pills. There are nearly a thousand bottles of medicinal pills. This guy is not going to explode.

    Ao Xiaofan twisted his butt towards Shao Yundong and ran towards Ye Fan's courtyard.

    Shao Yundong sighed and followed helplessly.

    ...

    The order was almost completed, so Ye Fan sat leisurely in the courtyard drinking tea, humming an out-of-tune song. When Shao Yundong walked in, he saw Ye Fan with a laid-back expression.