chapter 473 Xiaowan's society club.

As soon as Bai Yunxi entered the Tianhu Painting Society, Lan Jianming immediately greeted him with joy.

    "Brother, what's the matter?"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Lan Jianming's excited expression and couldn't help but feel a little puzzled.

    "Junior Brother Bai, I heard that Junior Brother Ye can refine a kind of pill, which can reduce the level of cultivation, and it will not cause too much damage to the cultivator." Lan Jianming asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "There is such a kind of pill that can force the aura out and spread it all over the body. Brother wants it."

    Lan Jianming nodded and said: "Yes, in fact, more than just I want it, and there are several fellow daoists who want it. However, the two juniors have recently disappeared, and many fellow daoists have found me here."

    Some time ago, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi went to the cave house of the suicidal Array Master. , The place was relatively remote, Lan Jianming and others naturally couldn't find anyone.

    "Pills are available, but they need to be exchanged for immortal crystals." Bai Yunxi said.

    Lan Jianming nodded, and said without hesitation: "This is okay."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said, "That's okay." The

    body-building pill for spirits is not a particularly precious pill, but it is in this ruins. , The sales prospects seem good.

    Bai Yunxi put a large bottle of pill to Lan Jianming for sale in Tianhu Painting Agency.

    A body-building pill for loose spirits is priced at 50,000 immortal crystals. No one buys it at this price, but here, a group of monks generously donated it. But in a few days, dozens of them were sold.

    It is worth mentioning that because of Bai Yunxi's move, the Tianhu Painting Society became lively, and many monks joined the Tianhu Painting Society.

    The painting agency has launched a discount campaign. Members of the painting agency can get a 9.5 percent

    discount on the body-building pills. Although it is not a big discount, although the value of the fairy crystal in the secret realm is not as good as the outside world, many monks are In line with the principle of saving a little bit, I joined the painting agency, and the painting agency swept away the deserted air before.

    "It actually sold so many." Ye Fan looked at the immortal Jing and said.

    During this period of time, Ye Fan had been studying the formation, and the sales of the pills were handed over to Bai Yunxi to take care of it.

    "Spirit body forging pill, it seems that there is a market in this place." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "It seems that we should refine a batch as soon as possible."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "Improve more, it shouldn't worry about the market!" The body-building pills can be reused. , If it can’t be sold, he and Ye Fan can also use it.

    "Where are Xiao Bao and Xiao Lei? Didn't you see them recently?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi said with a weird expression: "Some time ago, Xiao Feng said that he would start a club to make money to support his family. In Zhangluo, I haven't seen them for a few days."

    Ye Fan said with a weird face: "Family? The guy has finally opened up. Opening a club? This idea doesn't seem very good! This guy wants to start a club? Can you recruit people?"