chapter 484 Finally back to college.

When Ye Fan arrived near Langyuan College, he put away the space-time shuttle, ready to go around and return to the college to experience the local customs around Langyuan College.

    Bai Yunxi felt that Ye Fan was acting as a demon again, and when he came to the gate of the academy, he was still showing off his appetite. Several elders in the academy were already waiting for Ye Fan to wait.

    Even so, Bai Yunxi was happy to follow Ye Fan to experience what Ye Fan said about the world. Anyway, the elders of the college have been waiting for so long, and it doesn't matter if you wait a few more days.

    Ye Fan has been practicing assiduously during the years in the ruins, and wandering around is a rare experience.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi hid the description and walked leisurely on the street.

    "It's all tattered goods." Ye Fan said critically.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head. When he and Ye Fan first came to the immortal world, they felt good when they saw everything. Now, after only a hundred years, Ye Fan's eyes suddenly came up, and ordinary spiritual materials and magical artifacts were not good enough. .

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi strolled for a while, picked a tea shop and sat down.

    Ye Fan sighed with his chin in his hands and said, "Another year of enrollment season! It is really nostalgic! Back then, I was a young monk who had no money, no backer, no reputation, and started from scratch. I worked hard and conscientiously, and I finally earned the first pot of gold in the

    fairy world ..." Bai Yunxi held his chin, listening to Ye Fan passionately recalling the past with great interest.

    Ao Xiaosuan jumped out and said, "You are not doing anything right now. You are just an imaginary cultivator. Back then, it was said that there were true immortals in the Eternal Palace, but it was not dead yet..."

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaosuan, his eyebrows twitched. It became a ball, "Your father sealed you, maybe not because you can eat, but because your mouth is broken..."

    Ao Xiaosuan looked like Ye Fan was stepped on and hurt her feet. .

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaofeng and said: "Suppress you, your father's ears become quiet all of a sudden, I should really suppress you."

    "You ungrateful bastard!" Ao Xiaofeng roared.

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaofeng and said, "It's really shameful, I'm your food and clothing parent."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and Ao Xiaofeng who were facing each other, and shook his head.

    ...

    "Grandpa, if I can be admitted to the court, I will be in the same court as Senior Ye!"

    "Yeah! You have to work hard!"

    "Grandpa, do you say the rumors outside are true? Senior Ye, Save the hundreds of monks trapped in the Temple of Eternity?"

    "The news has spread all over, it should be true."

    ...

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, smiled triumphantly, and said: "Yun Hee, my fans are getting more and more."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yeah! Yeah! You are the best."

    "I think I should publish a book called Ye Fan Struggle History. Just tell me the story of starting from scratch, it will definitely be a hit. My life experience is very rich, and it will definitely inspire many people and change the lives of many people.” Ye Fan said proudly.