chapter 541 News of Ye Qixian

Ye Fan took a few quests in the quest hall and returned to the talisman room.

    Every talisman master in the business has a talisman room. The location of Ye Fan's talisman room is relatively remote, and no one comes here on weekdays.

    Ye Fan held his face, looked at Bai Yunxi, and asked, "Yunxi, do you think the wind is a little less

    loud !" Bai Yunxi thought about it for a while, and said, "It should be a little less."

    Ye Fan nodded. , said solemnly: "I also think the wind seems to be a little less. After all, everyone said that I am dead."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Although the news of Ye Fan's death has been rumored outside, Bai Yunxi does not Dare to take it lightly.

    Bai Yunxi vaguely felt that those big men should not easily believe the rumors that Ye Fan was dead, but there are indeed fewer people looking for people outside. Of course, it is also possible that they went outside to confuse people. tight policy.

    Ye Fan frowned, hesitated for a moment, and said, "I'm afraid it's not a problem to hide all the time."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said, " Yes."

    Ye Fan refined medicine pills for Shao Yundong in the wilderness, and after a few years, He has also accumulated a lot of net worth. After training in the past few years, this part of the immortal crystal has cost Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi seven, seven or eight, and their cultivation has almost reached the peak of virtual refining.

    If Peak Refinement wants to enter the realm of integration, there are more things that need to be prepared. If they have been nesting in this business, I am afraid it will not work. Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and said, "Wait for me to inquire, and then decide what to do next."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "     Alright ."

    ...

Bai Yunxi originally planned to plan slowly , However, a piece of news suddenly inquired, but the two had to take the risk and go to Xiaomangtian.

    Ao Xiaowen rode the time and space shuttle and rushed from the endless galaxy to Xiaomangtian at the fastest speed.

    Ye Fan looked at an image in the crystal ball, frowned, and said, "Looking at the level of sword intent, it's very likely to be Big Brother! It would be nice if there was a clearer image."

    Bai Yunxi was full of regrets Said: "The image that has been passed over is already the clearest." In the

    crystal ball, there is a battle image recorded. In the image, a sword cultivator is alone with a few trainings. After a while, then Jian Xiu cut down the melons and vegetables of several cultivators.

    Ye Fan vaguely felt that the sword intent revealed in this video had a sense of space, which was somewhat similar to the sword intent that Ye Qixian realized.

    The face of Jianxiu in the crystal ball image was shrouded in aura, and he couldn't see his face. Compared with Ye Qixian in Ye Fan's impression, this person's sword intent is much more skilled, and his murderous aura and strength are also many times higher. Ye Fan pondered that if Ye Qixian had arrived in the Central Immortal Realm early, it would not be surprising to have such strength.

    "Do you think it's eldest brother?" Ye Fan asked.

    "The same name as the eldest brother, and the name of the sword demon is mixed up, and it is probably the eldest brother." Bai Yunxi said.