chapter 383 Ratio of holy pill.

Bai Yunxi stood on top of the tall building, looking at the direction of the altar, his eyes dignified.

    Bai Yunxi was crowded among the crowd to watch the battle, but was discovered by several high-ranking Cultivator of the Demon Dragon Clan.

    Bai Yunxi was invited to the viewing platform next to the altar.

    The viewing platform of the monster dragon tribe is very close to the altar, and the scene on the altar is unobstructed.

    "Friend Bai, the Taoist companion you are looking for is really amazing!" A white dragon said.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said: "He is indeed a genius."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: Golden dragon didn't know if it was out of jealousy or some reason, and yelled everywhere that Ye Fan eats soft rice, which made the people of the Monster Dragon tribe look down on Ye Fan. After this competition, the monster dragon of the monster dragon clan probably won't think so.

    "Friend Bai, your Taoist companion is so good at alchemy, can you ask him to help make a few alchemy!" A purple dragon asked.

    Bai Yunxi hesitated for a moment, and said, "When the game is over, I will ask him."

    "There is a fellow Dao Bai." Purple dragon said a little excited.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Han Mufei in the arena, and couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "The middle continent is really talented!"

    This is the first time that Bai Yunxi has seen a person who can equal Ye Fan with alchemy, and Bai Yunxi changed his mind. After thinking about it, in addition to being proficient in alchemy, Ye Fan also knows Fulu and array. In this way, Ye Fan is still better.

    "What is the origin of that Han Mufei!" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "That's a birdman." A blue dragon ran in with a tortoise against a tortoise.

    "Birdman?" Bai Yunxi looked at the  blue dragon entering the door, somewhat confused.

    Ao Qing nodded, and said, "He has half the blood of the bird race, and the blood of the ordinary human race, isn't it the bird man!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    A purple dragon on one side introduced: "Han Mufei has half of the Phoenix bloodline, and his bloodline is very high. He has Phoenix Fire. Therefore, he can successfully contract with the Sky Fire. Although the Phoenix people are good at playing with fire, they are not good at making alchemy. It may be because Han Mufei has half of the human blood, and his talent for alchemy is extremely high."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "So that's it." This guy looked like Ye Fan's rival!

    Ao Qing said flatteringly: "No matter how great he is, he is not as good as your Taoist alchemy."

   Bai Yunxi glanced at Ao Qing and asked, "Oh, how did you tell that, do you know how to make alchemy?"

    Ao Qing said, "I don't understand!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ao Qing glanced at Bai Yunxi, and thought a little sadly, it was so long, why not? If so, he will be rich.

    Ao Qing secretly slandered Golden dragon stinging. Although Bai Yunxi is not Bai Yichen himself, he is also a member of Bai Yichen's family. How much should he give himself a small reward, no matter how bad he is, he should also be reimbursed for travel expenses!

    ...

    Bai Yu was knocked out, Meng Fanjun's face was extremely ugly.

    Xu Xiangyan glanced at Meng Fanjun, a little sympathy flashed in her heart.