chapter 429 Visiting friend.

Ye Fan left the mission hall and went to ice cloud Peak.

    Bai Yunxi stared at Ye Fan for a long time, then turned his head and said: "you're out of the customs!"

    Ye Fan has been in the library for more than half a year, making Bai Yunxi a little surprised. In Bai Yunxi's eyes, Ye Fan is not A particularly patient reading person.

    Ye Fan nodded, "I looked at the book of arrays library Pavilion, and wanted to find some clues related to the transmission channel."

    Bai Yunxi raised his eyes and asked, "Are there eyebrows?"

    Ye Fan frowned shook his head, and said: "It's too complicated, it seems a bit deep, I still have many things in the mist."

    Bai Yunxi rarely heard Ye Fan say such things, patted Ye Fan's hand, and said: " Take your time, you have done well."

    They have only been in the immortal world for more than ten years, and Ye Fan has made amazing progress in his surgery. In time, he should be able to think of a way.

    "I just accepted a very rewarding task. If it is completed, I will post it. If it fails, the old man will be deducted 100,000 points. If the old man has more points, it doesn't matter if the deduction is made." Ye Fan rolled his eyes Suddenly laughed slyly, smiling like a fox.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: The Array Academy relied on the arrangement to turn the spirit array to arrange a lot, and Wen Yizhi was detained with one hundred thousand immortal crystals, it was not a big deal. In order to accept Ye Fan as a disciple, Wen Yizhi beat Ye Fan. Now, although the times have changed, Ye Fan should still remember it in his heart.

    "I know, you accepted a holy-level mission from the Array Academy." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan counted as a man in the academy, and every bit of trouble will be spread quickly.

    Before Ye Fan walked out of the mission hall, he received a holy-level mission, which had already been passed to Bai Yunxi's ears.

    Not all freshmen apprentices have the courage to take on a holy mission as soon as they come up. This matter is worthy of discussion for the freshmen again.

    "Actually, it's a task of repairing the teleportation array. I'm familiar with this!" Ye Fan said confidently.

    "The Teleportation Array in the Immortal Realm is not the same as that in the Cultivation Realm. That Teleportation Array does not seem to be simple." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "I know that if it is simple, it won't be worth a million points. If there is no other way, I will quit and let the old man clean up the mess."

    Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, smiled helplessly, groaned, and said: "I'll go with you."

    Bai Yunxi said in secret: After entering the academy, either he retreats or Ye Fan retreats. The two get together less and more often. Bai Yunxi often feels empty. Repairing the ancient teleportation array sounds like a big project, and it should not be over for a while.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay! Yunxi, you are willing to go with me, that would be great. If I go alone, after a long time, I will definitely miss you very much."

    Bai Yunxi: "...Dean Wen, did you arrange a helper for you?"

    "Master asked the vice president of the array academy to come with me. Master said that the vice president has experience in the Array, and may be able to help a little, also said that they would send a team of people over to protect me. I think Master Taixing has moved the crowd, but Master insists on doing this." Ye Fan shook his head and said helplessly.