chapter 449 Bear Five's help.

Bai Yunxi stayed on top of ice cloud Peak and received news of Chen Nuo's visit.

    When Bai Yunxi walked out, he saw Chen Nuo's face seemed a little anxious.

    "Friend Chen, what's the matter?"

    Chen Nuo secretly breathed a sigh of relief when Bai Yunxi came out, and said: "It's not that I have something wrong, it is Fairy Kong Ling who said that there is a hundred thousand urgent things to ask Daoyou Ye, but Daoyou Ye is in retreat, not seeing the outside Guest, I have to ask Daoist Bai.”

    Ye Fan has been in retreat for more than three years. Before the retreat, Ye Fan had threatened that he would not leave the post before he would not reach the final stage of the god of transformation , so Chen Nuo naturally couldn’t force the academy to find it People.

    Bai Yunxi said suspiciously: "Fairy Kong Ling? Do you have any words for Fairy to bring with you?"

    "Here." Chen Nuo took out a transmission talisman.

    Bai Yunxi had taken the talisman and knew the outline of the matter from the talisman.

    There are two inspirational models of Qianlong Mountain Range, one is Fairy Kong Ling, and the other is a blue-winged flying tiger.

    Before Bai Yunxi was in Kong Ling's shop, he often heard Kong Ling mention Hu Xiaoqing.

    Kong Ling said at the time that Hu Xiaoqing was doing well in the academy, and after entering Langyuan Academy, his cultivation had reached the peak of the god of transformation, which was highly valued by the elders of the academy.

    After Bai Yunxi arrived at the academy, he always wanted to see this senior Qianlong Mountain demon admired, but Hu Xiaoqing was not in the academy and went out to perform tasks, and Bai Yunxi had never been able to see him.

    Bai Yunxi did not expect that he would receive news of Hu Xiaoqing here, but it was news of Hu Xiaoqing's accident.

    "How bad is the situation?" Bai Yunxi asked Chen Nuo.

    "It is said that the spiritual root is damaged and the soul is broken." Chen Nuo said embarrassedly.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Chen Nuo, and said in surprise: "The spiritual root is damaged? The soul is broken?"

    Whether it is the damage of the spiritual root or the broken soul, it is a devastating blow to the Cultivator. One occurrence means that the Cultivator may regress, unable to use force, and even his life will be greatly reduced, and his life will disappear.

    Bai Yunxi said in a puzzled way: "How could it be like this?"

    Chen Nuo shook his head, and said, "I heard that there was an accident while performing the task."

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help sighing . Immortal world is not What kind of a good place, it is easy to enter the peak of the god transformation from the early stage of the god transformation, but it is difficult to step into the realm Lianxu.

    After many cultivators reached the peak of the transformation of gods, they would go out to find opportunities, and 80% of the cultivators died on the way to find the fate of Lianxu opportunities.

    Looking at the academy's transformation of gods cultivators gathered together, there are only a few strong practitioners, and you know how difficult it is to step into the realm of Lianxu.

    If the Cultivators of the academy suffer from such an almost irreversible injury, the academy will usually send them to the mortal country to be a rich and noble idler. There are too many Cultivators has accidents every year, and the academy cannot take care of everyone in every aspect.