chapter 549 The news of the peak of integration

As the saying goes, the mountains that go up will eventually meet the tiger, Ye Fan and Ye Qixian have done a few big votes, and finally encountered trouble.

    The Zhengyang Sword Sect targeted the two of them, laid a trap, and dispatched three integrated cultivators generously.

    Although Ye Fan discovered something wrong in advance, he almost fell into it.

    Ye Fan can kill and fit together, but he has to rely on the right time and place, with the help of talisman, magic weapon... The

    other party is prepared, and it is a bit difficult to deal with.

    The two brothers fought with the three together and found that it was not easy to deal with. Ye Fan saw that the business was too risky, and greeted Ye Qixian to withdraw first.

    "Yunxi, that gang is too treacherous. They actually set up a trap. They set up a trap to deal with the two of us. It's too big to deceive the small." Ye Fan dealt with the wound on his body, full of depression. road.

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes, the monks in the secret realm have suffered a lot and always have to grow.

    Ye Fan himself likes to set traps, and it's not surprising that he was tit for tat.

    "You said that you met three fusions, all of them from the Zhengyang Sword Sect?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head, "It shouldn't be, there are a lot of magicians in there, and many magicians seem to be interested in the inheritance of my body."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Shouldn't the people of Zhengyang Sword Sect and people think It's not a good thing to ask Ye Fan's inheritance to join forces!

    ...

    Besides the secret realm of Tianchi, there are many monks gathered, many of them are famous people.

    At the beginning, many people outside the secret realm were from the Zhengyang Sword Sect, and things went wrong over time. Many sects heard the wind and sent people to inquire about the situation.

    After Lu Yiming, Nan Siyu, and the barbarian barbarian emperor Jiang Ya arrived, many cultivators came over and wanted to have a relationship with them.

    Lu Bai spent a lot of time outside the secret realm of Tianchi, and met many disciples of the Zhengyang Sword Sect. Many of these people were very friendly to him.

    There was originally a cultivator in the Lu family who was an elder in the Zhengyang Sword Sect. Not long ago, this elder fell into Ye Fan's trap and killed Ye Fan.

    Losing a combined elder, the upper management of the Lu family was very anxious.

    Immortal world forces change very frequently. Once a family shows its decline, it will be replaced by other emerging forces.

    The Lu family has lost one integrated elder, many of the Lu family's industries are not running smoothly, and many forces are just around the corner.

    Some people in the Lu family felt that Ye Fan and Ye Qixian were in the same group. If Lu Bai hadn't reported Ye Qixian, the family elder would not have died... Lu Bai's life during this period was very difficult.

    "Master, it seems that five other cultivators have died. Against Ye Fan and Ye Qixian, the cultivators are useless at all. It seems that the Zhengyang Sword Sect has withdrawn all the cultivators from the secret realm. " said the attendant beside Lu Bai.

    Lu Bai clenched his fists, and a bit of remorse flashed in his heart. If things go on like this, he is afraid that the sky will be turned upside down.