chapter 487 What kind of contract?

Ye Fan floated and stopped in front of Han Mufei, "How did he come up Jinwen? The two passages are connected?"

    Jin He looked at Ye Fan's solemn expression, vaguely felt that this Ye Jinwen might not be simple, let alone Ye Jinwen Also has the same surname as Ye Fan.

    "No." Han Mufei seemed a little impatient, "He just came up anyway."

    Han Mufei sullen his face, in a posture that he doesn't want to talk more.

    Ye Fan blocked Han Mufei's path, "Don't make it clear, don't want to go."

    Han Mufei raised his head, looked at Ye Fan coldly , and said, "Even if Senior Ye is an elder, it's not good to force students like this."

    Ye Fan said dullly: "I just asked, who told you to talk half way..."

    "I don't know much. We split up more than a decade ago. That year he went to the Ghost Forest of the Sword Region. It's still not there, I don't know." Han Mufei shook off these words and left.

    Ye Fan frowned and didn't stop.

    Jin He looked at the back of Han Mufei resolutely leaving, feeling a little at a loss.

    Gold had with Han Mufei over, just trying to sell Han Mufei a favor, no one thought the old Fan Ye, and Han Mufei actually know, Han Mufei attitude is not very good, see Han Mufei attitude seems to have any grudges with Ye Fan ......

    gold A little embarrassed: "Sorry, Master Ye, Junior Brother Han has a bad temper..."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "It looks like he has a bad temper."

    Jin He couldn't help being curious when he saw that Ye Fan was not angry. Asked: "Master Ye and Junior Brother Han know each other?"

    "I have played against each other before and tried the pill technique." Ye Fan said.

    Jin He couldn't help being shocked by Ye Fan's answer. "Is that Ye Shishu won?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Of course, his alchemy is not bad, but it's still a bit worse than mine. He is now It's still in the early stage of transforming gods, and it's even farther away from me."

    In order to compete for the ownership of the sacred alchemy inheritance stone, the four great alchemy forces of the Central Continent launched a competition of heavenly alchemy masters.

    Ye Fan and Han Mufei played on behalf of the Immortal Pill Gate and the Tianhe Sect respectively. In that battle, Ye Fan and Han Mufei fought like a raging fire. At the end, they competed with the heavenly alchemy and became the ratio of the holy alchemy. Han Mufei was unfortunately defeated by Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan sighed and said, "He seems to hate me a little! Is it because I won him back then?"

    Han Mufei's alchemy is one of the best in the realm of comprehension. It was because of his intervention that Tianhe Sect lost the sacred stone. Thinking of the value of the Sacred Dao Stone, Ye Fan secretly felt that Han Mufei should hate him. However, this has all come to the immortal world, and Han Mufei is a little bit scornful if he cares about the things of the year.

    Jin He smiled dryly and said, "Why Junior Brother Han hates you, Master Ye is too worried."

    Ye Fan said indifferently: "I am a big man now, and I don't know him in the same way."

    Jin He: " ......"

    ......

    Jin He went to find Han Mufei as soon as he returned to the courtyard.