"Karan bhaiyya why isn't bhabi opening her eyes?? Won't she wake up??" Naina looked at Karan with teary eyes as I shot her a glare while he hugged her.

"Sorry bhaiyya" Naina apologised looking at me and left the room, immediately.

"Neil don't worry and get angry. Tiasha will be fine. Neil I don't know whether you know or not but Tia is Claustrophobic as well as Nyctophobic" Karan bhaiyya said as I looked at him in a shock.

"I knew this. But I didn't tell you there because seeing you like that I didn't want to tense you more. Moreover after that power issue, everything was so sudden that this slipped my mind. I am sorry" he said bowing his head down as I held his shoulders and pulled him in a hug.

"It's ok bhaiyya. It's even not your fault. You please don't be sorry. That power issue was so sudden that even after feeling a grip on my blazer, I didn't bother to turn"

"No Neil. It's not your fault too then. Don't worry I called the doctor and he will be here soon. Believe me she will be fine" he assured as I said nothing and walked towards the bed.

Standing at a distance, yet close to the bed, I kept looking at her pale, frightened face when I heard someone's footsteps.

I turned around and found the doctor entering the room as Naman guided him.

He quickly went and took a seat near Tiasha and after examining her for few minutes, pushed an injection and scribbled something on a paper.

"Can anyone call her husband??" he said as all looked at me as I walked towards him.

"Doctor she is ok right??? Nothing serious I guess" mom asked as I was still being ditched by my mouth.

Idiot

I can scold her anytime you want and now can't even ask whether she is fine or not

"Don't worry Mrs. Khurrana. This all happened because of her phobia of darkness. I heard from your younger son about what happened. Don't worry she will regain her consciousness in some time" he said and looked at me and continued, "Also Mr. Khurrana these are few medicines I am prescribing incase she feels uneasy or nausea or something"

He handed me the prescription as I took it while giving a smile and I thanking him, he left the place as Karan bhaiyya guided him.

Keeping the prescription aside on the table, I silently left the room and walked up the stairs, towards the terrace.

As soon as I stepped in, I further strolled towards the end of the way and stood there leaning against the wall.

"In what a maze, I am stuck in. No matter how much I try not to involve others into my life, in return all what happens is with me. Yet again, I am in a helpless situation" I said looking at the sky, as the entire surrounding was dark all around.

Darkness,
The one which gives me peace is the reason for Tiasha's fear

I mentally laughed with my eyes fixed on the sky as something flashed in my mind as I closed my eyes.

"Neil" I felt a touch on my shoulder, breaking my trance as I turned around to find mom standing there.

"Mom?? You didn't sleep yet??" I asked as she shook her head, caressing my face.

"When my one child is not well while other one is standing here like this, you think being a mother, sleep will greet me??"

"But mom, it's quite late. You go and sleep. Moreover daadi is also tensed for Tiasha. You go and check her"

"And you??? You aren't???" she asked raising her eyebrow and chuckled as her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Neil do you even realise after how many years, you felt some else's pain as yours??? Tiasha when fainted there seemed like someone sucked out air from your lungs. Thank god that it's nothing serious. Though she is still unconscious it seems"