36

tw; swearing, slight mention of gore

~~~

Teruya finds his mouth dry, unable to say anything. 

His mind whirrs into many scenarios, the cogs turning swiftly to think of a reply. His mind swirls into a blind panic and moves, but he finds himself chained. 

No, calm down. Think! Teruya tries hard. The previous battle already wore him out so using Sage mode was out of the question. 

Do I have any of those seals left? 

He suddenly remembered something. It was what Minato used. He remembers when Minato slapped a seal on his back during that battle at Kannabi. 

Fuck it, I'll take the shot.

Teruya took a bath today, meaning new clothes. Besides, he was in his hospital garments. 

Orochimaru chuckles at the futile attempt to escape, "It's great to have my young body back. The secret to immortality is now even more closer than it was before."

Teruya's eyes go dark, "You wouldn't dare." he snarls, glaring at Orochimaru. The Uzumaki suddenly remembers the disgusting experiments the snake-bastard carried out on orphaned kids. 

Tenzo.

A flashing image of the severed head of his taichou decides to grace his memories and Teruya's anger flares. 

"Haha, Naruto-kun, you'll be helping won't you?" Orochimaru ignores the statement as he inches closer to the red head, and one thing was final. Teruya was definitely beating the shit out of Orochimaru. 

*

"We should warn him quickly. We owe him atleast that."

"But we're fucking babies, how do you think we could help him?"

The peaceful heat of Suna's morning is much more better than its midday sun and villagers know better than to walk around during the war. The streets are empty, save for some civilians unafraid and guarding shinobi, patrolling the area. 

Temari, currently three and Kankuro, barely two. For some reason, in their incomprehensible gibberish, they were able to come to a mutual understanding of each other. A swift point of the middle finger would let them know that they were cursing.

"The fuck did you expect? Tou-san to take us to Konoha when we're having a cold war with them??" Kankuro, bare-faced and not sporting any of his face marks scoffed and Temari sighed in vexation.

"Tou-san is an idiot."

Watchers of the Kazekage's children were mildly concerned at the graphic usage of the fingers signs and wondered where they learnt any of it. 

Temari, in her mess of sun-colored hair and a permanent scowl on her face, sighs, "This is messed up."

Kankuro with his utmost effort replies, "I second that."

A week or so goes by and it's starting to get cold. Winter seems to have begun on a head start and people have already begun to assume the end of the "war". 

Well technically, it is. There wasn't any grandiose festival or whatever. Just the solemn state of the village was enough to know that things were finally over. Although the civilians may not know everything, they are certainly able to discern the changes and shift of power among the higher ups.

Team 7 had officially "disbanded". They had gone their own ways now. Kakashi decided to train more, and thus, left the team for individual training. With Minato as Hokage, Rin and Obito had also decided to go their own ways.