27

note; Keep in mind that this is a time travel fic, and so stuff won't be the same like the anime. Just informing cuz I totally forgot how the anime goes XD

*

"Hah, that naive Uzumaki kid couldn't possibly do anything about it. Stop being so delusional Danzo."

Danzo glared at the other man, "You have no idea what you're dealing with. Forget it, I'm leaving." said Danzo as he turned around to leave, but Hanzo stopped the man.

"Stop!"

Danzo hid the smirk that was about to appear on his face as he turned around to face Hanzo, the so-called Salamander guy or whatever.

Hanzo didn't like to admit it, but Danzo was even slyer than himself. He was like the cunning fox or the tempting serpent. Either way, he was a devious man who'd go to hell when he died.

"Changed your mind?" Danzo raised an eyebrow, his one eye showing no change in emotion nor any glint of feelings.

"What's so special about that Uzumaki kid, tell me."

Danzo smirked. "It will be my pleasure."

***

"Hokage-sama, we have reports of suspicious chakra from the Anzenna prefecture and it matches the chakra signature provided to the Investigation squad." ANBU bird reported and Minato had a grim expression on his face.

"That's where Rin and her father live. Have you specified the location?"

"I'm afraid not, Hokage-sama..."

"Hmm," Minato sighed deeply, thinking for a while before rising from his seat, "Send Miwako-san and two chunin. If something goes wrong, ANBU will take care of it. And if that doesn't work...well then I'll have to come." he ordered.

"Hai!"

After the shadows had left, Minato fell back on his seat, face stiff in worry.

'I wish I could have a peaceful reign as Hokage...'

***

"W-We don't know! Stop asking us!!"

Naruto sighed for what could be the umpteenth time as Zetsu still refused to answer the Uzumaki.

"I know Kaguya is sealed and I don't think anyone will be unsealing her anytime soon. You've failed in getting Obito and Madara has probably passed away. So what's stopping you from telling me?" Naruto said all at once, this time much calmer than before. The effects of the Kyuubi's chakra was slowly fading and he could feel himself returning back to normal.

Before the creature could answer, Teuya said, "Nevermind. I'll take you to the T&I and we'll sort it out from there."

And with that final statement, the chains protruding from Teruya's back tightened as it lifted the creature up to the air, as he took out untouched seals from his ninja pouch. Teruya looked around, searching for something to write the symbols with.

"I have a pencil in my pocket Teruya-san, if that's what you're searching for."

Teruya flinched but turned around to meet eyes with the owner.

"Oh Obito-kun! I forgot about you! Are you alright?" Questions were asked genuinely from Teruya as he walked quickly to tend to the young chunin. Teruya helped the boy get up as he let the boy balance.

"Wow Teruya-san I think I'm seeing two of you." the boy muttered before he promptly fainted.

"Obito!! Oh my goodness how am I going to carry all these three out of the house?"