10

Truth is spoken by this man up there. Waddya' think? (i made it lol)  Damnnnnn I've only come to realize how much effort Mr. Kishimoto must've put in making the whole manga. I kinda feel bad when I change things like this with my fanfic lol

Publishing date: 2/01/2021

Damnnn it's already 2021 guys.

***

"Uchiha Madara huh?" Hiruzen said after a long silence. Teruya grimaced.

"I...don't really want to say anything much. From now one, information I have wouldn't be so accurate. The times are changing already."

Time passed as the time-traveller started explaining various important events that would happen during this time.

"...and regarding the 3rd Shinobi War, it ends."

The two men took in a breath, expecting some twist. And of course there was.

"You'd sign a peace treaty with one of the villages. One thing I would say is that the Kannabi bridge mission is the turning point of our entire history."

'Hey kit, are you sure about this?' a deep voice growled, taking the blond away from reality.

Teruya froze.

Was he really sure about this?

Was this a wise choice?

No.

It wasn't.

But he's a fool. An annoyingly smart fool.

"Our team will take on the Kannabi bridge mission. We don't need any back up either."

"H-huh?" Minato and Hiruzen were a bit surprised at that bold statement. "What do you mean Teruya-san?" the Hokage asked. He was no wise old sage but he knew a speech when it was coming.

"Yeah. Team 7 will succeed this mission." He raised a fist. "I'll protect Konoha cuz I never go back on my word'dattebayo!"

***

...is what he said, but sometimes, the world just seems to know what you're planning to do and sends some distraction. And that's exactly what was happening.

"You've been with us for a while, but can you really handle a team? From the looks of it, I don't really thing so."

An arrow pierced Teruya's head.

"Well, I guess Bakashi is actually right about this one." Obito agreed nodding his head. 

"Heh as if you ever are." Kakashi shot back at the Uchiha and it seemed to be effective.

"Oh shut up!" the Uchiha retorted with his face a bit red. Rin could only give a small laugh. She didn't mean to be rude, but for this one, she agreed as well.

'Seems like the great Uzumaki Naruto has been downgraded by some mere children.' Kurama snickered.

A second arrow pierced his head.

"Oh just be quiet Kurama." Teruya mumbled under his breath. Of course he had absolutely ZERO experience in handling a team. 

And very much like a cliché situation, there were a lot of holes in Teruya's plan. Why did he think that it would be easy?

"Why does Minato-sensei have to have another mission today." Obito mumbled.

And a third arrow again. Blood dripped down his mouth alarming Rin.