23

It wasn't supposed to be this way. Obito Uchiha was supposed to have fallen to the boulder. Kakashi Hatake was supposed to have lost his left eye in exchange for the Sharingan. The Uzumaki wasn't even supposed to exist!!

What had gone wrong?

Why did the Uzumaki appear?

He was never there before, heck they've never heard of him before! So why today? Why now??

The hideous creature, Black Zetsu stormed out of his hiding place as he approached the gates of Konoha, morphing into an innocent civilian.

'I'll do this myself.'

He was so angry, so confused, so...frustrated. He's never had such feelings of disgust and anger, he could even see red.

"Young man, could you slow down a bit? You're disturbing the people."

The owner of the voice who seemed directed at the creature soon caught up with Black Zetsu and pulled him back, "Young man!"

Zetsu, who was so caught up with his thoughts, tensed up at the foreign touch and nearly transformed into his normal self to attack the person, but he stopped as soon as he noticed the curious stares he was getting from people on the street he was on.

"Are you alright? You seem pale." the stranger said as he looked at the disguised creature. A searing anger rose in the creature. His extreme anger and hatred against the unexpected Uzumaki made him lose control over his emotions. And before he knew it, he was about to kill the man with the kunai he happened to have in his holster.

"H-Hey...Could you-"

"SHUT UP!!" Zetsu screamed before he disappeared into the ground. That small commotion had caught the attention of nearby shinobi and a certain someone as well.

And that's where the adventure of a six year old began.

Yes, you know him.