He know jungkook cooks really well, but this taste like heaven. Maybe because he didn't had any proper food these days or his usual hunger for jungkook's handmade food he don't know. But the food was beyond the world.

He finish off the food in a blink of eye.
He burped a little satisfied with the food. He took now empty plate and put in the kitchen sink.

There he saw another note stick on the pipe.

'I know you can't resist my food ;)'

Taehyung rolled his eyes nonetheless his lips curl upwards a little.

He now become curious and started to check the whole kitchen to find more notes. For his disappointment he found nothing.

Shrugging he then decides to have some alcohol which was his new habit he has been doing these days.

He walks to the mini bar which was near the kitchen and searched for his favourite wine. His eyes lit up not because he found his favourite drink but because he found another cute note stick on that bottle.

'wanna taste me then wait until our special tonight ❤️'

He would be lying if that small note made his heart beat increase.

Without realising his mind started imagining things.... He quickly shake off those dirty thoughts and put down the bottle.

Thanks to this stupid note he now lost his interest to drink.

Definitely not interested whatever the special night the note indicate!!

Wondering how on earth his husband know all his usual routine. Turning and looks around the house in suspicion.

He clicked his tongue in irritation and finally decides to leave.

When he steps inside the Kim enterprise building he had thought he would be welcomed by cheesy surprise where the hero would do something like giving rose and sweet kiss for his wife in the movie.

But to his disappointment there was none.

He felt sad for unknown reason but he quickly brushed off the feeling and walked further inside with stren face.

"What do you mean by you're leaving!?? You tried for this job for 3 fucking years now you resigning!! Are you insane!?" Someone yelled making taehyung stop in his track and looks at the two male with raised eyebrows.

"Dude that was past! Open your eyes and look at this company state now, it's going down day by day. I'm damn sure one day this company going to under bankrupt results we'll be jobless. For them it's just one business and they'll start another company or shit like that but what about us.... We would ended up on street!! My family depends on me so I can't take risk,I'm leaving from this hell job!"the man spat in anger.

"Think about it again this is where we started our career and grew up with this company. We have special bond with this company are you gonna break that! And our ceo did lot to our families, this is how you gonna pay back leaving when it's hard. And I'm  sure Mr. Kim will do something about this. Let's hope! Don't do anything stupid" another male tried to convince.

But the other male did not convinced as he ignored other protest continues packing things.

"Mr. Kim!? I think you forgot now our ceo is not our Mr. Kim but fuking useless couple. One is keep drinking and acting like a total fucking immature boy and another is whoring around the office!"he spat with venom.

They continue their argument not noticing the pair of eyes that flaring  with pure anger.

"What the fuck are you saying idiot and what if someone heard you!!"he whisper shouted.