THIRTY TWO. (the island room)

Sarah and I were on our way to Tanneyhill, neither of us wanted to be alone so we decided to hang out but needed to stop at Sarah's place just to get a new change of clothes

Of course though, things never really go as we plan and now both of us were standing in the middle of the office looking at the torn wallpaper and destroyed room.

"oh my god" Mine and Sarah's eyes couldn't scan the room fast enough. "holy shit, we gotta go get the pogues" I let out, Sarah and I racing down the stairs and out the door. We each grabbed a bike from the side of the house and started down the driveway, heading towards the cut.

When we got to the Chateau we hopped off the bikes and rested them against the house. I could hear the pogues immersed in a conversation and I shared a look with Sarah before the two of us made our presence known.

"Well hello princess one and two" JJ let out as he watched the two of us walk up the steps. "what's up?" Kiara asked, her eyes looking between us.

When we had gotten to Tanneyhill, the door was ajar. No one was home when we walked in and our original plan was completely forgotten. "hello? Wheezie?" Sarah called out, looking around the house quickly before starting to walk up the steps. I followed and kept watch behind us as Sarah continued to call out. That's when we stumbled onto the office, its door opened and the lights on.

"Hello?" Sarah called out again, slowly walking closer to the door, hoping no one was there. "what the fuck" Was the first thing that came out of Sarah's mouth when she saw the torn-up wallpaper and practically destroyed room.

Because of this and the fact we left after finding the room, Sarah was still wearing my clothes which Kiara seemed to notice.

A pang of guilt went through me at the pained expression on Kiara's face that soon vanished and was replaced with a small smile.

"Are you okay?" John B looked at me and my dazed look. "Lane?"

"yeah?" I looked at him and he furrowed his brows. "what happened last night? You disappeared with Madison"

"I didn't think you would have noticed" I answered and I couldn't stop the tone that came with it, the girl he broke off from JJ with on my mind.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. Uh, we're here for Pope"

"We think we found the island room," Sarah said, looking at Pope. Shock flooded his face and both of us stared at him, waiting for his reaction.

"wait what?" JJ finally let out.

"holy shit" Pope laughed, all six of us looking at each other with a smile on our faces.

The ride back to Tanneyhill couldn't have taken any longer, but of course when you're excited about something, when does the time ever pass quickly? I sat in the back with Sarah, Kiara and JJ while Pope sat in the passenger seat, John B driving.