FIVE. (numb)

I pulled away and something was drawing me closer again

     I pulled away and something was drawing me closer again. The two of us moved away but kept our arms tightly wrapped around each other. My body was consumed in the high and the adrenaline rushed through my veins, artificial or not.

We moved out of the water and Madison let out something about getting towels, the brunette girl running towards the house. I was back where our clothes were and my eyes were drawn to the small baggy. I reached forward and dried my hand on my t-shirt.

The bag was in my hands and I was dumping some onto the side of my hand. I leaned my face close and snorted the line, tipping my head back after I was done. I ignored the disgusting feeling of having it trickle down my throat and I wiped the excess from my nose.

I sat as I stared out at the water. I wanted nothing more than to go on an adventure and do something crazy. I was standing before my conscious mind could register it and I was walking to the pool house.

Madison was holding towels and she smiled at my presence. "Here," She said, holding out one of the towels. I thanked her and wrapped it around my now cold body.

I could feel the way the cocaine stripped my normal, sane thoughts and replaced them with feelings of a new high. My body felt like someone else was controlling it and I moved forward.

I reached and cupped Madison's cheek before pulling her closer to me, letting my lips press against hers. I pulled away a few centimeters to give her the time to pull herself away but she didn't, instead, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me back, kissing me furiously.

Her soft lips danced against my chapped ones, moving with a passion and I moved my hands to her waist. My tongue ran across her bottom lip and the way she moaned vibrated through my body.

When I pulled away the look on her face was one I could have drowned in. "shit" The brunette let out, her lips slightly swollen and red. "I've never been with a girl. '' She admitted and I nodded, pulling back completely.

"Okay, sorry" I apologized, turning to leave but I felt a hand on my arm. I turned and Madison's hand was moving to my cheek. "I want to, uh" She stumbled over her words and I laughed. The alcohol was mingling with the drugs I had taken and none of my thoughts were my own.

Madison met my lips passionately, fingers digging into my shoulders as she kissed me. She was walking backwards and I followed her, leaning over her as she fell back. She started to grind her hips up to mine moaning against my mouth as she did. I moved my hands to her ass, gripping on and pulling her body to mine.

The towel dropped from around me and I could feel Madison's hands moving quickly at my bikini top.

When we finished and I rolled over I grabbed the bottle of vodka from the nightstand, unscrewed the top and took a long sip from it. John B was dead, and I just had sex with a girl after snorting lines of cocaine. And it felt good.