FOUR. (under the stars)

I was now holding four beers in my arms as I walked from the cooler over to the pogues, handing them out as I did

    I was now holding four beers in my arms as I walked from the cooler over to the pogues, handing them out as I did. "thank ya" Kiara sang as she opened the beer, and I was soon doing the same with mine.

"What time are we going to Madi's?" Pope asked, taking small sips from the beer in his hand as JJ and I gulped down most of our quickly. "Hold on, I'll text her," I told them as I pulled my phone out and sat in one of the chairs.

Laney
Hey, what time are people showing up at?

I stared at the phone for a moment before clicking it off, turning my attention back to the pogues and their conversation about Ward and Rafe. "okay so big deal, I spray painted murderer? It's true" Kiara argued, causing JJ to roll his eyes. They're always back on that subject.

"Doing that's not going to fix anything, just make it worse" Pope frustratedly let out. My phone pinged from my pocket and I pulled it back out.

Madison
There's already people here so whenever you want

Laney
Okay, we're just pregaming at mine so we'll probably be there soon

Madison
Whole pogue gang coming?

Laney
Yeah we are

Madison
Okay, see you soon :)

When I looked back up from my phone the argument had died down. "When do you guys wanna go? There's already people there." I told them, drinking the last bit of my beer.

"Let's go now" Pope suggested, anything to make it out of there without having another argument. "I'll go see if Sam or Derek's here to give us a ride" I let out, standing from my spot.

"Sam?" I called out as I walked through the back doors. I threw my empty can in the trash as I walked past the bin. "your brother went out, what's up?" Derek's voice yelled from the living room and when I turned the corner I could see him sitting on the couch watching a show.

"uh, could you give me and my friends a ride to a party?" I asked and he chuckled. "right now?" He asked and I nodded. "okay, let me just grab my keys. I'll meet you out front" He told me and I smiled.

I made my way back through the kitchen and out the back doors, heading towards the three pogues. "Derek's driving us," I told them before retreating into the kitchen to grab a bottle of vodka to bring with us.

The drive over was smooth, with no arguments from Pope or Kiara which made me thank the heavens. I sat in the passenger seat of Derek's truck as he drove. The two of us made small talk as he drove towards the party.

"if you need a ride you can text me tonight okay?" I smiled at the boy. "Okay, thank you" I told him, the three in the back seat also shooting thank you's towards him as we all walked towards the front door.