Christmas Miracle - Christmas Collection (3)

Start from the beginning

The first months were always the hardest. They fought, almost broke up several times but after another hard day, Shu found himself turning back to him. Shu found himself falling deeper. The like became love and the rest was history.

Parking the car, Shu walks to the waiting area. Lui should've arrived by now, he thinks, scrolling through his phone. He glances around and sees no familiar sight he wants to see. Pressing the call icon, he waits. Three rings and the call shifts to voicemail. Shu frowns, clicking the messaging app.

You : I'm at the airport, where are you?

Ice Prince: Wait, you are??

Shu scowls at his screen.

You: Why aren't you answering my calls? I told you I'd come and pick you up! >:(

Ice Prince: Oh shit- ;-;

Ice Prince: I'm sorry. I thought since you're busy you won't have the time. I already left the airport. And about the calls, I'm kinda busy right now

You: ...okay? Is everything alright? ))):

Ice Prince: Yeah. See you in Bulls. Love you, Bye

You: bye.. Love you too

Shu stares at for a second longer, and when no more text bubbles appear he pushes his phone back into his pocket walking out of the airport, feeling defeated and a foreign feeling pooling in his stomach. Lui has never been discreet about anything with him until now. What happened? He asks himself, opening the door. He rests his hands on the steering wheel, clearing his mind. That was just a slip-up. He thinks driving back to Raging Bulls, everything will be fine.

It's Hikaru and Hyuga who greet him at the door when he arrives. The younger one looked around excitedly, "Shu!" He exclaims, "Did you see the twins?"

Shu shakes his head, "I just came here. You might want to look at the locker rooms inside. I heard they were planning to do something with Aiger and some others"

The two share a glance. With a note of gratitude, they race down the staircase and disappear round the corner. Shu muses at their flight, elevators exist for a reason after all. Maybe they'd have fun climbing up. Valt looks up and frowns, seeing him coming in alone. Free throws a glance.

"Oh, you really did come in five"

"Where's Lui?" Valt inquires, glancing around. Shu shrugs.

"I think we missed each other somehow. He'd be here shortly. Honestly, I thought he might've arrived by now"

"He didn't come," Valt says, "Anyway, give us a hand here. Free keeps jumbling these up"

Right when Shu tries to answer, a cry rings out from the other side of the lobby. "One of these days, I'll kill you, I will '' Shu turns on his heel to see Lean holding a plastic sword he might've grabbed from one of the cardboard boxes.

Fubuki is grinning widely, Harry securely cuddling against his cheek. Shu muses at their banter. The two get along nicely, in a different manner than it. Fubuki, usually calm and quiet, always had the tendency to tease Lane whenever he had the chance. And Lane, being the short tempered guy he is, always snaps and falls right into his traps. Shu walks to them, "What happened this time?"

Fubuki shrugs innocently, "Harry prefers him over me, and he's being jealous"

"No, I'm not," Lane protests, lunging at the blonde. The latter laughs, ducking and moving to hide behind Shu. Lane stands there in front of Shu, fuming. Shu pats his shoulder sympathetically.