The off-white saree with golden embroidery and red border made Tiasha look like a Goddess indeed, with her hair left open, falling freely from the back and the pair of long gold earrings and a neckpiece along with those red bangles which adorned her hands added more to her beauty.

She wasn't a make up freak and thus always choice to use minimal makeup and today also did the same while with that type-of-no-makeup look, she indeed looked beautiful.

"Ahem ahem" Tiasha cleared her throat as Neil looked away ruffling his hair.

"I was asking that did bhaiyya and bhabi leave somewhere??"

"Yeah actually Anu bhabi said that aunty and dadi called them immediately so they left"

"Ohh okay" he replied and walked towards the balcony as Tiasha nodded and turned around to fix her hair.

As she held her hand and was about to tie it into a bun, she felt a tug in her hair as she hissed in pain.

"Ahhh not now" she groaned and rubbed the back of her hair only to find it entangled with her nuptial chain and the neckpiece which she was wearing.

She tried to remove it from each other but as the more she tried, the more it got twisted into each other, pulling her hair backwards.

"Ok I am ready. Listen mom called and was saying to reach there soon. God knows how much time and what rituals are left. By the way, you are done??" he asked as he walked back into the room and found Tiasha with a disappointed face.

"Did she got hurt by my words??" Neil thought and was about to speak when Tiasha interrupted.

"Ahhaaaa, you go. I won't come only" she cried like a baby and walking towards the bed sat with a thud as Neil gave her a confused look.

"She calls me a Bipolar. And what is she?? Every single second she suffers from mood swings" he mumbled and walked towards her.

"Kindly do the honours to speak up and say what happened??" he asked crossing his arms across his chest as Tiasha lifted her face up and looked at him.

"Nothing" she replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Tiasha" he called her raising his eyebrow as she sighed and gave him a irritated look.

"My hair got stuck in this entire necklace along with the nuptial chain. I tried to free it but can't so now I am really pissed so you know I can't go now"

"Yeah no wonder in that. Afterall, carrying a entire jungle on head isn't a easy job" he replied nonchalantly and walked towards the mirror as Tiasha looked at him with widened eyes and followed him.

"Sorry what??? Come again" she screamed and stopped him holding his wrist.

"Listen you grumpy man not a word against it ok?? Else I will strangle you to dea---" she warned lifting her toe to reach his height as he nodded silently chuckling when Tiasha felt a pull backwards.

"Ouch" she grounded her feet on the ground, making a angry pout and continued, "This is the reason why I don't like so to wear much even also one jewellery"

"Well if you don't mind I may help" he replied looking at her as her eyes widened like saucers.

"What??"

"Ufff again 'what'" he huffed rolling his eyes as Tiasha shook her head.

"No no no 'what'. Okay??" she muttered under her breath though it was quite audible for Neil as he looked at her, lost in his thoughts.

"How can someone be so annoying yet cute at the same time??? Indeed she is crazy" he thought as a smile automatically crept into his face.

He immediately felt an unknown emotion suddenly arousing in his heart and only one name clicked in his mind-
Love??