Why Him? - Chapter 40

Start from the beginning

" anneong! " they said and we went in...

" eomma we're having dinner here tonight...they'll help you cook too " I said...they all nod ( including Jungkook )..

" oh no you guys can just sit and play, I'll just cook with Yeeun and Sae-in " my mom said...they grin...

" you're very nice ajumma! And beautiful too! " V compliment...my mom laugh...

" komawo " my mom ruffle his hair and walk into the kitchen leaving the boys, me and Yeeun ...I took them to the living room..

" we'll inform you when dinner is ready " I said...I went into the kitchen with Yeeun...we help mom cook for hours and finally! I'm f*cking done! We went back into the living room...

" come on dinner is ready! " I yell the boys stood up and went into the kitchen...I started my way up stair...

" where are you going? " JHope ask...I smile

" need to take a shower....oh by the way want to see my room? " I ask he nod and I took him to my room...

" Hm...very well organize huh? " he said as he lift up one of my photo..

" not really...mom did it for me " I said as I lean against the door...

" anyway go take shower I'll be in the kitchen with the others " he said..he gave me a kiss and went downstair...I did my business and went down to the dinning room..I sat down between JHope and Jungkook since that's the only place left...we ate and crack jokes as always...mom ask the boys question that shouldn't be ask, which I find it f*cking annoying and embarrassing..such as ' is Sae-In beautiful dear? ' ' could I have all your number? ' and worst of all my secrets!

" she use pee on her pant when she's scared " she said...

" mom! That was since like I was 11! " I whine...the boys laugh...when my mom won't stop...

( times up! )

We bid them good bye...as soon as mom shut the door her face change all of the sudden...an upset face...

" eomma what's wrong? " I ask...she sighed...

" come here " she led me to the living room we sat down...

" you'll have to stay here alone till next September.." She sighed....I froze...

" b-but why? " I ask..I hold her hand...

" because I'm busy...I need to be responsible for my business and you Sae-in and don't cry " she said as she wipe my tears away...

" but that's a whole year alone..." I cried as more tears roll down my cheek...

" I know Sae-in and I'm sorry alright? But you still have your bestfriend Yeeun, JHope your boyfriend and the boys " she said...

" but I'm gonna miss you eomma! " I said as I hug her...she pat my head...

" I'll be back soon alright? I'm gonna miss you too, we'll keep in touch " she said I nod...

" when are you leaving? " I ask...

" now " she said as she stood up...I froze..I feel like shit right now...I didn't expect any of this to happen....

" why so soon? " I ask..she smile

" mianhae innie but I have to go right now...and I'll send you cashes every month.." She said...I jump up...

" could I go to the airport with you? " I said...she shook her head

" it's getting late go to sleep " she pat my shoulder...I nod..she smile and disappear around the hall corner...

" see you next year " I whisper and slump down...I should have spend more time with eomma..but that's okay cause she'll return next year and it's not that long, I guess..i stood up and made my way upstair..

JHope P.O.V

We reach our dorm and we all poured in..we all took a shower..we were about to sleep when our door bell ring...I sat up looking that the others..

" who is it? " Jungkook ask...I shrug...who is it? It's nearly midnight now..

" should we open the door? " Jimin ask...the door bell rang again....we all got of our bed and poured downstair..

" be careful JHope it might be a serial killer..." V warn..as I open the door...I didn't see what I expected to see...

" Sae-in? " I ask..she's standing there in front of me in her pajamas, arm crossed to the freezing temperature..I went out and pull her into a hug

Sae-in P.O.V

I was about to go to bed when I feel like this house is looking gloomier...it's somehow creepy staying alone..so I jump of my bed and after a moment I found myself standing in front of JHope dorm...I rang the bell...it took them 5 whole minutes to open the door....I cross my arm because it's f*cking cold here...when JHope finally open the door..JHope froze...

" Sae-in? " he ask. He came out and pull me into a hug...and we went in...I settle down on their couch...

" what are you doing here? " Jin ask...I smile..

" mom left she went away for her business and she'll be back by next September " I said darkly...

" did you walk all the way here? " the assf*ck ask...i nod...

" alone?! " Rapmonster ask..I nod..

" oh no we told you to stay home after 9:00! " Suga snap...I nod..

" Sae-in you shouldn't have walk here alone! " JHope snap...I nod..staring blankly at the ground...

" anyway now that you're here and you're safe that okay " said Jin...