(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 91: Emperor Chapter

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 91: Emperor Chapter

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

After the Spring Festival, Emperor Yongkun finally had some free time. This would instruct the minions to move things to the main house of the Qingming Palace. The gifts from several neighboring countries were precious, rare, and beautiful. It's all here. Several large boxes were heavy and solid.

On the third day of today, there was a temple fair in Kyoto during the day, and a lantern riddle after dinner. Qing Ruo went to Yongkun with a sleeve and sprinkled coquettishly, and then went out of the palace yesterday evening with Ruyi Linglong.

After the sixth day, Qingruo ’s parents had to leave for the frontier. She wanted to go out to play and also wanted to go home for two days. She returned to Gong's house yesterday evening and had a day outside to play today.

So now the master of this Qingming Temple is not there, there are only two stewards carrying a bunch of slave girls.

"After Miss Gong returns to the palace, ask Miss Gong to pick out what she likes before telling the Ministry of Internal Affairs to come and record."

"Yes."

Dezhi returned to Qianlong Temple and replied, "Your Majesty, everything has passed, waiting for Miss Gong to come back and pick it up, and then the Ministry of Internal Affairs will record it."

"Yeah." Emperor Yong Kun is sorting out some book notes, and the writing brush is set aside, and it is necessary to add a note to write it easily.

After Qing Ruo told him about the politics of Beihu last time, Emperor Yongkun taught her more and more things, ‘Zheng’. He taught her the political world between the government of the emperor and the government of the courtiers. During the past two days, he took advantage of his leisure to find out the notes that he had recorded when he was reading and suitable for her now.

Fortunately, she was not disgusted in these respects, but she was serious in her studies, and her progress was astounding.

"Are there arrangements for Gong's house?"

"Arranged. There are two dark guards that Gong Shoufu originally gave to Miss Gong, and there are six dark guards who are currently following her, and her two maids will also have some fists, and two more. Guard. "

He was busy some time ago, and occasionally he could take the time to go to Qingming Hall to have a meal with her. It was just a few words to see it at ordinary times. The last time I saw her playing chess, I told him a long time without playing chess with him. .

Now that he is free, the little guy ran out to play.

Emperor Yongkun weighed it a little, and after finishing sorting out the notes to be given to her, he ordered Dezhi, "Changing clothes, I want to leave the palace."

Dezhi waited for Emperor Yong Kun to change clothes. Emperor Yong Kun raised his hand to recruit a dark guard, "Go to the Gongfu branch."

"Your Majesty."

Emperor Yong Kun did not bring a guard on his face, only Dezhi was brought.

Gong's house got a notice, because it was the word from the Dark Guard. Apparently, Emperor Yong Kun did not want to let others know, so he did not preach it, but Gong Shoufu convened the family to prepare for the holy drive.