(8)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 65: Master Sister Master vs Master Han Master [8]

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 65: Master Sister Master vs Master Han Master [8]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Rong Chi spoke highly of Qingruo.

Rong Chi is now outside with friends, but whenever he talks about his girlfriend, he looks like he has just won the lottery and raised his head.

If Qing is in school, it will be twelve in the evening. He just sent a message to Rong Chi, asking him to drink less and go home early.

When Rong Chi saw the news, he left the table and the violent person came out to call her.

It's December, and the night is chilly. Qing Ruo always waits for him to go home before going to sleep, but he never complains. Rong Chi is not made of stones. Little by little, although she doesn't say, All in my eyes and in my heart.

"Baby, you go to bed first, I will text you to tell you when you get home."

Qing Ruo was lying on the bed, taking care of her roommate, her voice was very quiet.

The voice softly carried her usual smile, and passing her ears seemed to bring a warm ripple from her heart. "Are you outside? Is it cold?"

Rong Chi felt comfortable spreading throughout his body. "It's not cold. I drank alcohol." Then he added a bit cautiously, "Drink less, I don't drink much."

"Um." Qing Ruo answered, and gently explained to him, "Go back and go home early."

"Then you sleep first."

"it is good."

As a result, Rong Chi arrived home and texted her. Her phone number followed. Rong Chi wanted to say something to her, but she couldn't say anything about it. She was waiting for himself, what could he say on this cold day.

Duan Lin is a person who probably knows some inside information. Qing Ruo is basically not in contact with boys now, and he only plays when he is late. However, in this case, she is still not sticky. She should study and study. Rong Chi playing outside just made him careful, worried about his body, and waited for Rong Chi to go home at night. There was never a complaint.

There are also some unpleasant but real words. When Qing Qing and Rong Chi were together, he also thought that because Rong Chi was rich, Rong Chi might have the same thought in his heart. But in the past few months, now he is joking with Rong Chi, even if it is just a joke that is not good enough, Rong Chi will turn his face.

"Rong Chi, Jing Ling's birthday tonight. Would you like to come over?"

Rong Chizheng and Qing Ruo ate beside Qing Ruo School, Duan Lin's girlfriend called Rong Chi.

Rong Chi sat next to Qing Ruo and did not avoid Qing Ruo when answering the phone.

Jing Ling is also a friend of theirs. They like Rong Chi for several years, but Rong Chi doesn't like her.

Rong Chi turned his head to see clearly. He took the phone away from his ear and repeated it quietly, "Jingling's birthday, Duan Xiaofa's girlfriend asked me if I should go."

Qing Ruo bowed his head to eat, and if there was nothing, he answered.

Rong Chi was a little confused about her meaning. He didn't hear his answer over the receiver, and asked again, "Rong Chi, are you coming?"