(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 12: Elegant Maniac (2)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 12: Elegant Maniac (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Qing Ruo gave two-thirds of a bottle of pure milk to Xu Nianyang every day, and one bottle of strawberry milk to Xu Nianyang every week.

In the setting sun, the teenagers have grown a lot in these two months, and Qingruo finally no longer needs to pinch his knees.

The alley seemed to have become their regular meeting place, once a day.

It is summer vacation. If Qing's parents are busy at work, the babysitter will take care of her to eat. It will not matter if Qing will sneak out for a while after noon or dinner. The children are always naughty and right.

Qing Ruo put the milk in his hand and watched his black hand blink and wink at his hem, "Brother, can I cut your nails?"

Talking about taking out the nail clippers and beveled nail clippers from the small bag, the cartoon pattern is also printed on it.

Xu Nianyang was wearing old and short clothes against the wall. The two were very close to each other. He could easily smell the smell of milk and fruit on her body.

Poke open the straw with one hand holding the milk, and one hand stretched out casually, the voice is lazy, "Hmm."

If Qing Qing gave him a vague look, he didn't know why, from the next day, she felt that Xu Nianyang was strange.

Once she enters space-time, she must be fully integrated into this space-time. She has no contact with the headquarters except for the target person, until she leaves this space-time, so she can only speculate on the relationship with Xu Nianyang, which may not be accurate.

But now Xu Nianyang is not malicious to her, and even feels relieved, that's enough.

Perhaps because of the first friend, the world is no longer monotonous.

If Qing Qing reconciled his mind, he held his terribly thin hand with his fleshy little hands, his nails were black, his fingertips were all cocoons, and many of the cocoons had some broken skin.

Qing Ruo tried to make himself clumsy like a child without hurting him.

She cut up and looked up nervously and asked him, "Brother, does it hurt?"

Xu Nianyang shook his head gently, and entered into the eyes of all the scenes in his eyes. He also opened his mouth to give a detailed instruction. "The nail clippers are tilted a little bit, yes."

I don't think it's better to let a nine-year-old kid cut it by himself.

When Qing Ruo cut her hand, her long black nails were gone, and some pink fingertips inside him exposed her eyes, and with her too slender hands, she had a kind of phalanx beauty.

Xu Nianyang drank a third of the milk. She changed the hand that she had cut and squeezed it, fed it directly to her mouth with the straw she drank, and stretched out the other hand to let Qingruo cut her nails.

From Qingruo, he brought milk to him. Except for strawberry flavor, pure milk Xu Nianyang drank two-thirds by himself and left one-third for her. Qingruo took the straw for the first time and wanted to drink it directly. It was found that Xu Nianyang's breath became very depressing, so the movement stopped, and he directly stuck the straw to his mouth.