(3)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 32: General Slag (3)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 32: General Slag (3)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The chair came, the tea came, and Qing Ruo raised the tea cup, and saw He Weiwen drink naturally and elegantly. The cup lid was dialed with tea, sent to the mouth, pouted, and lowered.

He Weiwen frowned, "Ms. Wu doesn't like this tea?"

If Qingqing's expression was stink, "I don't drink because of the **** smell."

He Weiwen couldn't understand why the noble lady of Qindu officials' house could be so stupid.

He twitched the corner of his mouth, and before speaking, the man in the chair over there was already holding up the tea cup. Go straight to the waiting person next to you, hand the tea cup, "Give it back to you."

The lover received it with a stiff face, and pinched her earlobe with her two hands. She lowered her mouth slightly and said, "I'm burned to death."

Turning his head and looking at He Weiwen with a strange look, "Don't you think the **** taste is very heavy?" The tone seemed to ask He Weiwen further, did you have a problem with your nose?

"..." He Weiwen took another sip of tea, and naturally moved the tea cup behind him and was taken over by the attendant. Stand up and go out, "Send Miss Li to the house."

"I won't go back." She answered faster than the attendant, and the pace of her dads stepped forward two steps. She reached out and grabbed his arm. She lifted the tea cup, her palm was very hot, and a little Chao Chao, holding He Weiwen's arm.

He Weiwen turned around, looked down at her, her eyes fell on her little mouth, thinking that it might be a wrong decision to keep her hand last time.

"He Weiwen, I won't go back. I heard them say that they would give me medicine. I don't want to be a fool."

Her eyes are bright and dazzling. Everyone in the world says that the eyes are the windows of the soul. Looking at her eyes, she should have a delicate heart.

He Weiwen pulled her arm a little, she didn't pull it out tightly, and then added another hand. Both hands pulled his arm up and down like a monkey holding a branch.

"They won't. You're stupid enough." Would it be useful to feed the medicine again?

The bright and transparent eyes of gas Mars, small but bright, "Hey!" The girl's voice was full of life, half angry and half anxious like the fire light rising from the grassland, bright red like blooming flowers.

"I'm not stupid."

He Weiwen just wanted to pull out her hand. She came close and looked up. He looked up at him with real eyes. "He Weiwen, I don't want to go back, okay?"

The words were a little softened, but they were still so blind.

He Weiwen sighed. Such a future queen did not know whether it was the trouble of the little emperor or his trouble. He reminded him a little bit of impatience, which was the final warning. "Miss Xi, if you are the future queen, you still have to hold your identity. Some are good. "

He thought that if she entangled in such an unpredictable way, those two hands would not be needed.

Qing Ruo let go of his hand, not only to let go, but to shake off his arm directly, and the body suddenly came over and hit half of his shoulder. He Weiwen was unprepared. She was lighter than He Weiwen. Take a step back.