(3)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 3: President Slag (3)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 3: President Slag (3)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Qing Ruo followed Feng Qi from beginning to end, like a kitten lazily carried by his owner and bent.

Although she made her debut for 5 years, she first joined a circle of money-crackers, and she was not well known, instead she became a new face in the field.

He looks beautiful and exquisite, and his temperament is also pleasant. He followed Feng Qi, and it is inevitable that everyone will take care of it.

Feng Qi saw that she had been able to hide and hide. She was not in a hurry to prepare for the future. She calmly stepped forward to hold her looming waist, and then forcefully and domineering others to stop talking to her.

In the private room, more and more playful and vigorous, several women have been lying on the sofa with only a little cloth, Qing Ruo Feng Qi sitting on his shoulders, staring with wide eyes.

In the eyes, all curious and thriller.

Two very weird emotions appeared in her eyes without half a twist.

Feng Qihe touched the cup and turned her head to see her staring at the other side with a green light, and she put it in her ears and said, "Baby, haven't you seen it?"

Qing Ruo was shaken by his hot breath and title, and pulled his clothes, "I have never seen it."

Feng Qi originally wanted to say that she could be taught. There came from the sofa. There was no mask of malicious jokes around, but the woman had no face or skin.

Feng Qi blackened her face, covered her eyes with a big hand, half-embraced and let Qing Ruo stand up from the sofa, her head clasped on his chest and walked out, passing a few good-hearted and merciless kicks , "Throw those out."

He had a somber tone, and a pair of black eyes in the colorful rooms were like Lord Yan. No one dared to touch his brow for a while, but he said yes.

Feng Qi took Qing Ruo out of the booth before removing the big hand clasped behind her head, pulling someone to stand by the handrail near the corridor and twisting her hair around her fingertips. It's foolish. "

Qing Ruo rushed at him with a look of laziness.

Feng Qile had reached out, patted her ass, and drank a lot of wine. This would come out and blow a bit of wind, a little bit of wine, and see her turning her head to stare at her small voice, not heavy, " Be good. "

I don't know if it's a lesson or an indulgence.

Qing Ruo sucked her nose and still didn't want to ignore him, leaning on the railing to see the people coming and going in the lobby below, Feng Qi circled her from the back, heard a familiar voice next to her and looked over.

An Qi and Jing Sheng. So she turned around and introduced each other to several people.

Jing Sheng said a final farewell, "Let's go first, An Qi has a baby, so go home early to rest."

"Um." Feng Qi smiled and nodded, looking at the back of the two people a little embarrassed.

My arms are warm.

Previously, the ones in the private room were really thrown away by Feng Qi's fox friends and dog friends. Feng Qi returned to the private room with Qing Ruo and began to play games and drink.