(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 48: Liang Ke (4)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 48: Liang Ke (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Xu Siyu saw Liang Ke for the first time in the true sense.

I have seen it on various financial programs and magazines before the last days.

The macho field at that time was powerful and indifferent and out of reach, and now it seems that it has not changed much.

A proper black shirt with buttons to the last one, sitting in a wheelchair, covered with a light blanket on the legs, and black leather shoes exposed below.

Raising his eyes, his eyes were frosty.

Xu Siyu flinched conditionedly and scaredly stared at him.

If Qing picked up the things she was holding, she moved from the opposite side and there were not many supplies, so she hugged them in a hug. "Come on, the room is here."

"Uh-huh." Xu Siyu's eyes fell at the feet of them, and he nodded wildly and followed Qingruo inside.

After halfway, he gritted his teeth and turned to say hello, "Mr. Liang." I felt really stupid.

Liang Ke had already looked down at the book in his hand, but nodded dispensably, and gave no response.

Qing Qing chuckled, one arm held her arm.

The rooms are clean and there is almost no trace of others. The sheets and covers are neatly packed.

Xu Siyu was hesitant for a while, and suddenly felt like returning home half a month ago.

When it comes to going home, I think of my parents ...

Qing Ruo put her things on the bed and saw her eyes circled red and patted her on the shoulder. "We set off two days later, settled at the base first, and found someone to plan, it is difficult to find now."

"Um." Xu Siyu nodded dullly, thanking Qingruo for her carefulness.

"You pack up and I'll prepare dinner."

"it is good."

If Qing went out, he gently brought the room door.

Now she can't bear to use such precious things as paper. Xu Siyu wiped her tears with her sleeve, pumped herself up, and started to pack things.

When coming out of the guest room, it is inevitable to pass the room where Liang Ke is in order to reach the kitchen. Xu Siyu paused, trying to make himself as natural as possible, ready to cross that large room to find the kitchen.

"come."

Liang Ke spoke, his voice was indifferent, and there were no undulating sounds that made people feel depressed for no reason.

Xu Siyu paused and asked Mr. Liang to touch his back and walk towards Liang Ke.

Liang Ke's sight was still on the book, and she stopped at a distance of almost two meters.

He spoke slowly and carelessly, "Have you seen the twin brothers in the back building?"

"Yes." Xu Siyu's gaze fell on his finger.

His skin was very white and his hands were whiter than his cheeks. When Xu Siyu entered the room, he glanced at him. He had not been able to see the outline, but he was afraid to look at it now.