(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 69: Zuo Shengyan (2)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 69: Zuo Shengyan (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The tables and chairs in the classroom are small square tables of light wood color. Because they are used in the first grade, they are small models. The tables were removed and the chair positions were adjusted. The small and medium classrooms just fit into the next row and wait. The little chair where the parents are seated.

The first-grade classroom is on the first floor. The windows are small glass windows surrounded by iron frames. Because the first parent meeting is held at four o'clock, the whole class has been cleaned from half past three.

Zuo You, as the squad leader, is responsible for arranging tasks and finding gaps with other class committees.

Children of this age have the highest respect for the word teacher. If Qing only needs to take care of safety on one side, she can take care of the heavy things easily and keep them.

However, she was holding a towel and wiping the glass with the girls in the class. The children had little strength, and they were very serious, one by one. Even if it was not very clean, Qingruo felt full of tenderness, waiting for them to wipe the first one. Then continue to wipe the uncleaned place a second time.

The school gates are open at 3.40, and parents have come in one after another. He Qingruo asked, the children's cleaning work was mostly taken over by the parents. The children were only responsible for passing things in between, and the efficiency was suddenly much higher.

Zuo Shengyan counted his time and returned to Zuo's house to change his military uniform and a black suit.

Because of the opening of the parent-teacher conference, the school gate can be opened directly after the vehicle registration.

Zuo Shengyan called to stop at the door, "Stop at the door."

Cheng Jin looked into the rearview mirror and stopped at the usual parking place. "Then I'll wait here."

Zuo Shengyan once again flattened and sat in the wrinkled clothes, opened the door and got out of the car.

On the opening day, Zuo Youyan was sent to the school. Zuo Shengyan had already understood the school's layout. When he arrived in the classroom, he was finishing the work.

Zuo You led a group of children standing in the hallway, perhaps because of their parents. Everyone raised their heads and raised their chests. The team stood very neatly, very quiet and noisy, much better than the class next door.

"Father." Zuo You's cheering flashed on his little face, and he politely restrained and nodded slightly.

Zuo Shengyan came alone, his eyes fell on his sweaty face, and he nodded, walked beside him, took out a handkerchief from his pocket, and handed it to him.

Zuo You obediently took it with both hands, wiped off the sweat on his face, and folded his handkerchief and gave it back to him.

Zuo Shengyan turned his eyes from the classroom, took the handkerchief, put it back in his pocket and asked him, "Do you need to wait here?"

Zuo You nodded, "Well, parents are inside, we are waiting outside for the parent meeting to end."

Zuo Shengyan stopped speaking and rolled up his sleeves. Stepping into the classroom, the bronze arm lines were full and powerful, and took over the table in front of the men who were lifting the desk.