Elegant Maniac (1)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 11: Elegant Maniac (1)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 11: Elegant Maniac (1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

From Xiaojiao's habitual children to their teens, there was always no way to distinguish between malevolence and jokes.

Everyone was hesitating, the stone in their hands kept smashing into a shrunken figure, and the clear voice of the child spit out hurtful sentences.

"Look ~ this fool, we killed him ..."

"Do you see him like a dog?"

"Like ... haha ​​~"

Malice is coming from all over the world.

On the day of June, the face of the doll was raining after a gust of wind came on a sunny day a second ago.

"It's raining, so disappointing!"

The children held one hand above their heads in an attempt to block the falling raindrops, and held the stones with one hand.

Seeing that the rain was getting heavier, the leading child took the stone with them and everyone walked away. "I warn you, next time we help Xu Chaoyang, we will kill you!"

Qing Ruo came under the umbrella with the umbrella.

The alley was dirty and messy, many garbage bags were scattered, and all kinds of garbage inside were strangely disgusting in the rain.

The small figure curled up by the wall, his hands around his knees, and some dirty hair buried in his knees. He could not see his face or his expression.

The pants were short. He shrunk to the ground and exposed a large section of his calf. He was skinny, dark-skinned with bruising marks, and scars that were scarred.

The nails are a bit long and the nails are black. There are many wounds on the fingers to look at burns and injuries.

Qing Ruo squatted down, and couldn't care about the skirt she had fallen on the ground soaked in water, and carefully reached out to touch him.

He stopped halfway, and said softly, "Are you okay?"

The shrinking figure shuddered, and his head buried in his knees rose.

The dark face was a bit scary and thin, and the **** eyes were clear and deep.

There were also some injuries on his face, but not as severe as on his legs.

He squeezed his lips tightly, his eyes were guarded and cold. Even with the **** feeling when the beast was invaded.

Qing Qing raised an umbrella to cover the rain above the two men's heads, and a pink bluish umbrella came out under a light blue light. She tilted her head and smiled cleanly and warmly. She took out her handkerchief printed with a rabbit and passed it. The little girl's sweetness, "Your face is dirty, wipe it."

Xu Nianyang just watched her move.

Qing Ruo is still a little girl who is innocent and clean, holding a handkerchief close to his cheek.

Xu Nianyang's body was tense, like an injured little animal who would jump out of his last strength at any time to bite.

Unknown dirt was on his cheek, and a soft, silky handkerchief passed across his face, his eyes fell slightly, and the white handkerchief was stained with dirt.