Liang Ze (1)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 77: Liang Ze (1)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 77: Liang Ze (1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

This is a world he has not set foot in.

‘Mingshi’, the world above the tenth floor.

The consumption level of ‘Ming Shi’ is low even for Liang Ze, but above the tenth floor, it is a world that has rarely even been heard.

The elevator is equipped with pupil scanning, and the waiter is wearing Gao Ding, a front-line brand this summer.

The elevator door stopped on the 14th floor opened. I couldn't care about the decoration structure. It was like the National Security Headquarters staged in the movie. It was 50 meters high. The whole body was black. I didn't know whether it was a serviceman or a bodyguard. He had black sunglasses. The earphones on the left of Tongyi are equipped with a headset, and the black headset cord is inconspicuous in a black outfit.

Liang Ze's fingers in his trouser pockets squeezed each other tightly, trying to keep his film emperor calm.

The two bodyguards in black around them are more oppressive than the guards standing outside. The waiter leading the way is expressionless and frosty. He is not like a competent waiter.

The carved black iron door is a bit strange in the low-key luxurious decoration layout. The carpets at the foot seem to have passed the most authoritative calculations. They just walk on there without sound, but they will not affect walking.

The waiter led the way, the bodyguards were right next to him, passing by the black guards on both sides, the black iron door was getting closer.

Liang Ze let out his breath involuntarily, and the space was very quiet. The waiter stepped forward and stood beside the gate for a pupil scan.

The black iron door opened because it was thick and the door opened very slowly.

The inner world gradually became clear before his eyes.

There seemed to be an elegant and high-end banquet. Someone was performing live. Liang Ze only glanced at it. All the famous artists who could cause a lot of fluctuations in the music circle when they went out for a concert all sat in a row, looking away. Either it falls on its own instrument, or it is closed with its eyes closed and concentrates on playing. The expression is obedient without the pride of the artist.

The banquet hall is not publicly displayed, it is exquisite and comfortable, and it is more artificial. Only a part of the people carrying champagne juice in the banquet hall have been seen by Liang Ze. The national news channel or the international news channel is more of his completeness. Unfamiliar faces.

The bodyguard standing next to the banquet hall feels like the two around him, standing upright. Even if blocked by a suit, he can feel the vigorous energy contained in every inch of skin.

The waiter took him to a small circle, and there was meek respect on the expressionless face, and he bent down and nodded, "Miss Hua, Liang Ze has arrived."

Liang Ze didn't have any special expression on his face, and he twitched in his heart. How long hasn't he been called by his name? At the age of 27, he took the film emperor to the present, and he has gone anywhere to be an avid fan or a kind investor And the director, who is not polite three-pointer, lowered him and called him a teacher Liang.