(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 63: Master sister vs master Han master (6)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 63: Master sister vs master Han master (6)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

When Rong Chi woke up in the morning, he really received a WeChat message from his sister yesterday, sent him good morning, and introduced his name: Wan Yu.

Rong Chi was going to the company and went back early. He ordered Qingruo's WeChat to send her a message and then got up and washed up.

After returning home at night, Rong Chi found that she had been hacked by Qing Ruo. She didn't reply to the message all day. He drank at dinner. When he got home, he had opened her WeChat at an uncontrolled point. As a result, the system told him that the other party had Delete friends, whether to add again.

Angry, bewildered, and unknown frustration, many emotions came up at the same time, and Rong Chi got a headache.

Dialed Duan Lin's phone, "What should I do?"

"Where do you want to play the game? Qingruo is also here."

Rong Chi pressed the phone directly and threw himself into the bed.

Duan Lin was inexplicable. Qing Ruo snickered at the other end of his voice, "I forgot to tell you, my little friend wanted to punch him, and I was very interested in hearing Rong Chi, so I deleted him and let them play together."

"..." It's no wonder that Chi Huo was so big. Duan Lin thought for a long time and didn't know what to say. Rong Chi might be the first time, was she deleted by her? Furious.

Rong Chi and his friends were at KTV the next night, drinking and suddenly remembered the song that Qing Ruo liked, he was always the one who would remember it, let people click the song, dialed through Qing Ruo phone.

Qing Ruo took it, Qing Ruo was playing games with Duan Lin and several other friends. The mobile phone was on the table with the speaker turned on, and the noisy background and the song he sung came from Rong Chi.

Duan Lin was drunk and he didn't say in his voice. He sent a message to Qing Ruo, ‘Do n’t Rong Chi think about you? ’

Qing Ruo answered him directly in his voice, "No, it's just fun."

Duan Lin didn't answer. Anyway, he didn't feel like. Rong Chi was arrogant since he was a child. In the past, Qingruo deleted him somehow because he wasn't angry because he was not angry. Where would he call to sing .

Rong Chi finished singing a song. If Qingqing didn't speak, she only played the keyboard sound of the game, Rong Chi didn't speak, and hung up the phone.

Duan Lin and Qing Ruo have barely met since they graduated from junior high school. They often play games together during this time. The two have a good relationship. Duan Lin ’s birthday is two days later, and Yue Qingruo eats together.

"Shall we call Rong Chi slightly?"

Duan Lin said, "We are just in this circle. We must call him? You don't want to see him?"

"No," Qing Ruo said indifferently. "If I want to call him, I'll call him later, otherwise it will be awkward to eat together."

Duan Lin thought for a while, and thought he couldn't understand either of them. "Well, whatever you want."