(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 64: Master sister vs master Han master (7)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 64: Master sister vs master Han master (7)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Qing Ruo did not say no, nor did he say no.

Rong Chi returned to the private room without a drink and ordered the song she liked. She seriously took Mai aside.

Qing Ruo turned on her mobile phone to record, and Rong Chi turned her head to look at her across the crowd. She had a light smile on the corner of her mouth, and her delicate eyebrows were faint and bright in the dimly lit private room.

Duan Lin was almost drunk and unconscious. Qing Ruo gave his birthday gift to Duan Lin's girlfriend.

People who were not familiar with each other first went away. Duan Lin was drunk. His girlfriend was busy taking care of him. Rong Chi's brothers were helping him.

In the end, only their brothers, Duan Lin's girlfriend, and Qing Ruo remained.

Duan Lin leaned on his girlfriend's shoulders, holding the phone in his cell phone, and was telling the driver at home to take those people home safely. Seeing Qing Ruo greet her, "Wait for the driver to send them back before I come to you."

Rong Chi pressed the cigarette in his hand. He just took Duan Lin's card to pay. This would just go to the door of KTV. He stood on the steps. Qing Ruo stood with his back to him, just right. I heard what Duan Lin said to her.

Qing Ruo smiled and didn't answer yet. Rong Chi called her in the back, "Qing Ruo."

He drank and smoked, his voice was rustling at night, mixed with the noise of KTV's doorway with a different charm.

"Um." Qing Ruo turned back as he answered, Rong Chi stood on the edge of the step, his eyes stopped on her face, careful and focused, his eyes were gentle and lingering, "Come here."

Qing Ruo turned his head and walked towards him.

Rong Chi was originally half a head tall and Qing Ruo would stand on the steps again, almost a little higher than a head. Qing Ruo approached and looked up at him.

His right hand in his trousers pocket stretched out, twisting her chin, forcing her to raise her neck again, her kiss pressed down with her eyes closed.

His nose ran into his nose, and the scent of wine was mixed with hot body temperature and the smell of nicotine, forming a winding circle around her in the evening of October.

The screams of his brothers in his ears drifted closer and closer.

Rong Chi's other hand wrapped around her waist, and the hot palm stuck to her skin through the shirt with some sweat stains. His hand did not move around the waist, just holding her, two people more near.

Qing Ruo's eyes widened, screaming around, and Duan Lin's unbelievable exclaim, "Look!"

Rong Chi opened her eyes and smiled, her eyes crooked, and asked her with a bit of robbery, "Would you like to be my girlfriend? If not, I'll kiss you."

If Qing was too late to speak, he wrapped her lips again, intertwined with him for a moment, and her wide eyes were printed with Rong Chi's bright eyes.