(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 61: Master sister vs master Han master (4)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 61: Master sister vs master Han master (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Rong Chi asked Duan Lin to play the game, and then asked Duan Lin if there were any other friends.

Everyone in a circle for so many years, Rong Chi's urine, Duan Lin has understood very well.

He pursed his lips, "Wait for me to call Qingruo."

Rong Chi hooked his lips, "OK."

Duan Lin actually has a dim sum, Rong Chi, this wolf, now obviously fancy his innocent and well-behaved lamb.

Call Qingruo, and Qingruo picks it up quickly.

Duan Lin also directly asked, "What are you doing? Do you want to play games?"

Qing Ruo's voice was a little irritable, "Play, I'm going to take revenge on society."

"Haha, come."

Qing Ruo didn't make an appointment with the others, just the three of them, speaking openly, Qing Ruo was really a little irritable.

Duan Lin asked her strangely, "Sister, what's wrong with you? Who messed you up?"

Qing Ruo pouted, and his voice weakened a little. "Just the guy in the school next to me was so good and let me go to dinner with him. As a result, the others were good. His friends were too noisy. He just let me be together tomorrow. I don't want to go out to play. "

Duan Lin could hear all the eyes of mosquito coils, "Oh ~ so?"

"I want to hack him, but he is fun and a bit reluctant."

After listening to Rong Chi for a long time, he shook the corner of his mouth, when he was dead?

"You are not allowed to go tomorrow. You can play games with me in the dormitory or I can pick you up. We can play at the Internet cafes."

Qing Ruo snorted softly and ignored him at all.

Tolerant. He's already jumped so clear that you can't jump this girl.

Duan Lin was so frightened that he hurried the subject back to the male compatriot next door. "Qing Ruo, no, listen to me, don't let it go for a day, at this age, it is still uncertain, you are just fun Boys think more. "

"Um." Qing Ruo really listened, "So it's not fun to pull black."

"..."

Rong Chi finally felt relieved, "Yes, pull it out, delete it, don't go out with him, he will trick you."

Rong Chi was suddenly a little uncertain. If Qing Qing had a few thoughts, would he want to hit him.

Before listening to her concerns, I was in the circle of friends again, and I felt like I was thinking about it, now I feel like I think too much?

Or do you want to escape?

Isn't it ...

Rong Chi tangled for a sister for the first time.

If Qing Qing called him at night, he didn't want to answer.

Think about it still can't bear his own heart.