(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 26: Demon scum 〔6〕

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 26: Demon scum 〔6〕

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

I took a lot of good things from the Qiankun bag given by Yunze. If Qing does not practice alchemy, fortunately, Linzhao is a demon, and Lingbao Lingcao can feed him directly.

Lin Zhao washed his face with his head down by the water, but there was nothing to wash. His current skin color was ugly, his face was scarred, and the corners were all black coffee.

Qing Ruo sat on one side and looked at him with her hands around her knees, her eyes full of smiles, as if the picture was more pleasing to the eye.

After Lin Zhao washed his face, he really washed his hands seriously, and he didn't let go of every corner. Qing Ruo handed the handkerchief in time when his hands reached out of the water.

Lin Zhao wiped the water, stood up, and sat face to face in front of Qing Ruo.

The eyes are soft, the words are slow, each word is clear, and the voice is low mellow magnetic, "Qingruo, take a closer look at what I am now. Would you like to be my woman?"

Qing Ruo always looked at him, which would have tilted his head, frowned, and smiled with a slightly quizzical mouth and a complete trust and attachment to him.

Lin Zhao was unsmiling. The two were very close. He reached over and squeezed her face. "Forget it, don't answer me. You don't want to be too late now."

Stand up and bend over and hug Qing Ruo.

Qing Ruo was worried about his body and wrapped his neck around his shoulders. "Lin Zhao, let me down and go by myself."

Lin Zhao lowered her uneven chin gently over her forehead, "hold me tight."

They were in the Forest of Warcraft, not far from the cave where they had recently stayed. Because it may go at any time, there are very few things in Dongfu, and only some bedding on the ground can simply rest.

Lin Zhao held Qingruo on his seat and took out the cleaning tools from Qiankun's bag. Now he has almost no magic power to cast spells. He bends down and cleans the ground by himself. He puts on a new bedding and feels a bit thin. Another layer was laid.

Come over and bend Qing Ruo, hold her eyes, her eyes fell on her delicate lips, a little distressed, "Sorry, some haste, too crude, it should have been a good memory."

Qing Ruo turned his face and kissed his chest across the clothes.

Before calling, I felt that the person holding in his arms was getting heavier and he was so precious that he could not hold it.

Gentle and meticulous kisses were lingering, Lin Zhao pulled Qing Ruo's hand against his face, she stroked his scar, her consciousness was a little confused, and her dim eyes mixed with tenderness, Before calling, does it hurt? "

Lin Zhao chuckled, kissed her lips down, and sank into her body. Her coquettishness was eaten by his lips and tongues.

Lin Zhao had her lips in her voice, and her voice was dyed with the warmth of the sun in June. "Qing Ruo, call me warm sun in the future."

"Warm sun."

Qing Ruo was awakened by blood.

Opening his eyes is a blood man.