(5)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 62: Master sister VS master Han (5)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 62: Master sister VS master Han (5)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

When Qing Qing sent a message to Rong Chi, Rong Chi was meeting in the company. Father Rong was sitting in the main seat and was cursing. Rong Chi now hangs the name of the intern in the company. Although everyone knows that he is a young owner, but The seats are arranged in the second row at the back, far from Rong Rong.

Rong Chi was playing with a mobile phone, and a WeChat message popped up on the page.

Qing Ruo: Do ​​you like cats or dogs?

Rong Chi opened the page and typed in a few words: I like you.

Delete your word before sending it, and replace it with someone I like.

If Qing replied: kitten or puppy, choose one first.

Rong Chi sighed softly, and this girl came to him again: puppy.

‘Wang’, her reply, followed by three laughing faces.

Even if you know that you're being tricked, Rong Chi still can't hold back the smile on the corner of her mouth, her lips are tender, and the tilted Erlang's legs are put down, and a few words are typed seriously and slowly, ‘well, I like you. ’

No reply over there.

But it was a good mood to stay late all day. After the meeting, Dao Rong will be accounted for by the office. A lot of things happened in the office. Rong Chi didn't resist too much. Listening to Dao Rong's secretary, Barabara, nodded, it was the right time.

At night Duan Lin asked him to play a game. Rong Chi turned on the computer and connected his voice, and found that only he and Duan Lin were in a mood. "Qingruo?"

"Oh, it seems like a new target has been found.

Rong Chi pulled the headset off and threw it on the table and called her.

"where are you?"

Her background was noisy, and she was noisy listening to KTV, her voice was a bit sloppy, "The little partner is lost in love, accompany her to sing."

Rong Chi sighed inconspicuously, changed his careless tone, "Oh ~ we are playing games, when are you coming back?"

"It shouldn't be possible tonight, you guys are playing."

"it is good."

Rong Chi played a game with Duan Lin, and he was not very active all night. Sometimes Duan Lin talked to him. Sometimes he was a bit unresponsive. Two girls called him halfway, and Rong Chi quickly looked at the phone call On the screen of the mobile phone, I found that I was not the person I wanted to wait for. I sighed boringly and hesitated without pressing the phone.

At eleven o'clock in the evening, there was no phone or WeChat. Rong Chi couldn't say anything in his heart, waiting for someone to feel bad.

Duan Lin answered the phone, because Rong Chi could hear clearly with his voice on. He called Qingruo's name, and Qing Ruo couldn't laugh without knowing what he said to Duan Lin. The attention was not on the game. Duan Lin's character was killed. He patted the keyboard anxiously. "Duan Lin, if you want to make a phone call, leave the game. Don't pit me."