(8)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 84: Liang Ze (8)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 84: Liang Ze (8)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Liang Ze is the East, and the place is for others to decide.

Several people haven't been together for a long time, this time discussing to kill Liang Ze once.

The driver put it back to accompany her daughter, the assistant drove, Liang Ze sat in the co-pilot, one arm stuck on the half-opened window glass, and one hand held the mobile phone with the speaker turned on during the group call.

"Lao Liang, let's go to Mingshi, don't you feel bad."

Liang Ze twitched the corner of his mouth and chuckled out loud, "What's the distress? Is the distressed car that you vomited dirty at night?"

Yo, it's on the bar, and a few people are intrigued, "Well, wait and see if I drink or vomit first or your wallet gets drunk and cry."

Liang Ze hung up the phone, put his mobile phone on the front desk of the car, touched the cigarette case above, and lit a cigarette. The assistant glanced over at him, "Drink less, and still have to make a movie tomorrow morning."

Liang Ze nodded, he was listening, "I know."

The dinner was only eaten by a few of them. After a long time, there was so much to say and the wine was hardly drunk.

After I ate enough, I went to the private room to sing, and called a lot of people to start the real winery.

As a guest, Liang Ze came over every time to say hello, let them have fun and have fun.

Standing at the table and shaking the dice with a few people, the door of the private room was pushed open.

The VIP big bag was ordered, and there was a lot of room in the private room for a series of tables such as a pool table and mahjong table. The private room door was also very large. A glass door mixed with marble was a heavy door.

A dedicated waiter is waiting at the door of each private room.

Now the waiter opened the door half-sided.

Miss Hua was wearing a pair of high-heeled shoes with her feet tilted, leaning against the door, her hands around her chest.

Behind the eyes are four bodyguards wearing uniform clean white suits and communicators.

The waiter held the controller in the private room, and had turned off the deafening music in the private room without asking.

The light in the private room is darker, and the corridor is full of fire and bright like daylight.

Miss Hua turned her head against the light, couldn't see her expression clearly, and her sight was a little blurred.

Just looking at Liang Ze's direction, the palms of one hand came up, and the four fingers were raised together.

"Liang Ze, come here."

Shouted for granted.

The music in the private room was turned off. When the man appeared, he didn't need to deliberately show his sense of existence clearly. The people in the room looked at it.